Neighbours

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
jonboy

Neighbours

Post by jonboy »

My parents have the key for my neighbours house. I would so love to go in and see what she has in her drawers and closet. It is almost unbearable to be so close to all that satin she might have but I am terrified at the thought of getting caught. I love to masturbate with satin and it is driving me crazy.
satinsheen

Re: Neighbours

Post by satinsheen »

Just go for it mate, think of the thrill!!

She's bound to have some silky treasures in there just waiting for you to feel its soft sensual texture.
How old is she? Is she foxy? And does she look the type to wear sexy silky clothes?

Just imagine next time you see her, knowing that the silky panties she's probably wearing have spent an amazing evening wrapped around your hard cock!

Anyway, good luck with the expedition, let us know how you get on & remember to pocket a little trophy as well...there's nothing better than masturbating with an item of silk clothing that's go history
jonboy

Post by jonboy »

Did it.

Man it was awesome. Such a buzz.

Kind of feels wrong that I did it but wow.

She didn't have much satin but it was a case of quality not quantity. I gotta go back again.
Satinesque

Post by Satinesque »

Unlawful entry (with indecent intent)! Be careful!

Think of the Forum, first...always the Forum?

Don't think "exaggeration" - think newspaper headlines, visiting Police cars at your front door and neighbourhood chatter that your mother will be horrifically embarrassed at.

Also, think in terms of trust. If your mother was trusted with that key, that trust would never be enjoyed, again, by her. It's not fair to compromise her neighbourship or possibly sound, local reputation, for this.

Just words to the wise; no harm intended! :!:
"Slippery, When Dry!"
jonboy

Post by jonboy »

Anyone who has ever done this will understand. And I will be going back.
snolan

Post by snolan »

I'd love to hear a description of the satins you found in there...
jonboy

Post by jonboy »

Add me, satinpjs55 on yahoo messenger if you want a chat about that.
shinysatinlover

Post by shinysatinlover »

I had done this a few times with my old neighbour, but only when I had been given permission to enter, for example, being asked to house sit watch whilst they were on holiday. I knew my neighbours wife left nighties and the like in her bathroom on the back of the door, from having been there a few times and using their loo (innocently, I might add :lol: ). Her laundy bin was also there and often there would be her silky bras and other treasures too. So, basically, I would go in every day to move their post and then quickly nip upstairs to their loo and remove a nightie, or if she hadn't emptied her laundry before they went, I'd rummage through that too. Then I'd take it all back home with me and have fun with it there, replacing it all and leaving no trace. That was a perfect and real opportunity and I took it, but it's still wrong. I also did this a lot with my Ex SIL. She went away at least 3 times a year and I used to feed her fish. I fucked pretty much her entire wardrobe over the years I had access to it. I got caught though. :oops: :mrgreen: :lol:
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

Now days you have to be careful. A lot of people are installing small hidden cameras to monitor their homes when they are gone. I used to feed my sister in laws cat when she went out of town years ago. When i would get there the last thing on my mind was feeding the cat. She had a beautiful SATIN lined cashmere coat and a couple of satin formal gowns that I would
fuck. Boy do I miss that coat it was a very expensive white cashmere coat full length. It had the silkiest lining I get turned on just thinking about it. She took another job out of state, boy do I miss those days. She was also a very gorgeous girl, which made fucking her coat even more erotic.
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

The "room raid" is one of the things I miss the most about my early satin years. I miss the excitement, the thrill, the adrenaline pumping, the heart racing, finally finding something by touching the material and seeing the glistening satin, and then taking them home with me. I miss all of that. I wish I still had my bikini, panty, & thong collection from my early years. I wish I would've hid them better so my Mom would've never found them. I'd still be having fun with them today if it wasn't for my Mom finding my collection and throwing them all away. The worst thing about it? They don't make panties & thongs like they used to back in my early years. Everything's different now, and if you want to find the old stuff, it will cost you a lot. Sucks.

I still look for any opportunities I can to get inside a girl's room, for instance, offering to house-sit / pet-sit while they're away. I have to find a way to get into my sister's friends rooms. She has some really sexy teen friends that I'm just dying to go through their rooms.
jmblt63

Post by jmblt63 »

Well I have had more visits to women's drawers and closets than I really care to admit to, before I found the real joy of sharing with a partner.

You have to be careful.
Very careful.

It's very easy to get carried away in the heat of the moment and do something stupid which will get you caught out.
An unexpected streak of pre-cum all down the front of her best white satin blouse is not going to go unnoticed.

Some women have particular ways they arrange their stuff. The way it'sfolded or hung, for example.
Or maybe a drawer is a bit sticky and she always leaves it slightly open
There are so many ways they might notice something is not quite how it should be, and if they know you have had the opportunity of access, they will put two and two together.

The best targets are laundry baskets, where a good rummage should go unnoticed, and particularly good with the added safety if you can lock yourself in the bathroom too.
The untidy bedroom with stuff all any old how in the drawers is a fairly safe bet, although in my experience that is rarely the case.

I have been very lucky to be able to experience the joys of satin with a partner in recent years and it is by far the best way to enjoy it. An open, honest relationship, sharing satin, is far more rewarding ( and less hazardous ) than sneeking round in other peoples houses, although having done it, I can understand the appeal.

I have on occasions found more than just satin too. I find it surprising how many women have vibrators.

So if you must do it, and I really do understand the desire to, do be careful.
Don't take risks and don't push it too far.
But better, if you can, find yourself a partner, be honest with her about what you want, and you will find it much more fulfilling.
Satinesque

Post by Satinesque »

jonboy wrote:Anyone who has ever done this will understand. And I will be going back.
Well, no...I've never done this, but a sex offender is a sex offender, no matter which way you slice it.

Furthermore...some of the impact will rebound on this Forum, because the computers will be removed during the investigation of the crime/s.
"Slippery, When Dry!"
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

Satinesque wrote:
jonboy wrote:Anyone who has ever done this will understand. And I will be going back.
Well, no...I've never done this, but a sex offender is a sex offender, no matter which way you slice it.

Furthermore...some of the impact will rebound on this Forum, because the computers will be removed during the investigation of the crime/s.
Lol, sex offender? Who invited Debbie Downer to the party? :lol:

I think it's funny how people have assumptions and opinions about things that they've never even experienced themselves.

I understand you loud & clear, jonboy.
Satinesque

Post by Satinesque »

I'm not familiar with the name 'Debbie Downer', I'm sorry.

Why would I have to have committed a sexual offence in order to have any assumptions or opinions about it?

Do you harbour assumptions and opinions about such crimes as raping women, or children?

(1) According to what you've just said, Freddielinton, why would you have such assumptions or opinions, unless you've tried them? If you've never tried those sexual offences and still assume that they're sexual offences that ought not to be engaged in, you're in the same position as that in which I find myself, right now.

(2) If you've tried them, and my guess is that you have not, then your support of another sexual offender is more easily understood.

You don't have to be a criminal in order to identify a criminal act.

The above post is a confession to a sexual offence and I merely feel that this is a dangerous precedent to set on a Forum, because it has the appearance of congratulations on having committed the sexual offence! The sexual offence has not been condemned and, therefore, the Forum appears to condone it; very not healthy for a Forum. The Forum looks after the members, and the members should look after the Forum.

Once again, I say...no harm is intended - only casual, passing admonition.
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

Debbie downer = negative nancy.

Once again you are completely way off-base. Why do you people always think about the negatives, and excel the situations so highly? We're talking about raiding rooms for satin, not raping somebody. You're completely way off-base, and it's just plain ridiculous. You guys make things seem so much worse than they really are.

It's posts like yours that totally ruin threads. No one wants to read that crap.