Neighbours

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
Satinesque

Re: Neighbours

Post by Satinesque »

I apologise for any disturbance caused, but not for making the point that I did.

I have no reason to add any further posts to this thread.

Take care.

SR.
"Slippery, When Dry!"
jonboy

Post by jonboy »

Hey guys thanks for alll your comments on this thread - well, most of them anyway. lol

I've had my second visit over there now.
First time was real quick. I was so scared and just had a very quick look round.
Second time I was there a little longer.
Looked, but not touched anything in the bedroom, same as the first time, just too damn scared to.
She seems to have a lot of black panties in a kind if stretchy soft fabric. The label on the one in the wash basket said elastine. They do feel kind of nice although not satin or particularly sexy to look at.

She has a black raincoat hanging in the hallway which has a nice leopard print lining so I had a little go with that.
But I dare not stop more than a minute or so.
So frustrating.
I will find a time to when it's safe to stop longer soon I hope.

I have a great time with my Mom's and sisters stuff. Have done for years. But it is awesome to explore somewhere else. The years of experience have taught me well how to be careful.

In reply to the post from jmblt63, I do have a girlfriend, kind of.
We done a few things, lots of kissing and the occasional grope.
Once or twice she let me push my hand down in her panties, but not very often
So I don't really feel in a position that I can ask her to dress in satin for me, although I have dropped more than a few hints which usually get answered with a roll of the eyes or a disapproving shake of the head.
In time, maybe she will concede.
My fantasy is to be naked with her while she is wearing a long satin gown, or satin blouse and satin or leather skirt, so I can feel her satin all over me and cum on it while she is wearing it.
But she never wears anything like that so I will just have to make do.
Like the rest of you I guess.
jmblt63

Post by jmblt63 »

Hey jonboy, my girlfriend used to be the same. Daggy clothes, jumpers , jeans , and if it was a skirt not even a decent lining in it. The secret is to think about what she wants, not what you want. Then what you want will follow. If she wants to go see a romcom movie, a ballet, go to an art gallery, have a nice tea and coffee in a posh coffee shop, whatever, all the things she wants to do that I am sure you don't. Then do it. You will be amazed how much more receptive she will be to what you want after that. Worked for me. I had the biggest, nicest surprise of my life on my 21st birthday from her after a little gentle wooing. I don't have to make do anymore, as you put it.
silkbob70

Post by silkbob70 »

Did you find anything nice in her bedroom?
jonboy

Post by jonboy »

silkbob70 wrote:Did you find anything nice in her bedroom?
Some, yes.
Not as much as I was hoping.

She's got two silk shirts and a silk skirt hanging in her closet, and some of the other skirts had nice linings.
One silk shirt is green and the other black, both the same style.
The silk skirt skirt had a red and white floral print on it and was quite long.
There was what I guessed was some sort of long formal gown in a hanging dust cover, but I did not look inside to check.

That was about it for the closet.
There were some storage boxes in there but I didn't take a look.
So maybe she has other stuff hidden away.

The best find was in her underwear drawer.
She's got this cream satin camisole and fench knicker set.
Not sure whether that would be nightwear or underwear.
My guess would be underwear.

That really was all I found of any interest.

Would love to go back and be able to spend more time to check everything out properly.
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

I know exactly where you're coming from with this Jonboy. I look forward to hearing more of your adventures next door soon.

Any chance of seeing a few photo's please.
Liking it shiny
jonboy

Post by jonboy »

What photos would you like to see ?
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

Her satin camisole and french knicker set sounds nice and also her skirts and blouses would be good to see as well.
Liking it shiny
jonboy

Post by jonboy »

Well I do have a camera on my phone so I guess I could try that
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

Looking forward to seeing the results :D

But please do be careful how you go about this.
Liking it shiny
scintilla

Post by scintilla »

Greetings satin lovers; This reminds me of my younger days. I had a girl living 2 doors from me and was one year older. I had just realized my fetish for satin and one day in school saw her wearing a satin bow blouse with a choir boy collar. I wanted that blouse oh so bad. Since I was friends with her brother, I used to hang out at their house a lot and noticed that they would sometimes be gone but left the back door open. It didn't take me a month of Sundays to realize that I had my chance to get her blouse. I saw they left one afternoon soon thereafter , made my way to the back door and walked in. Her room was upstairs and I went up, opened her closed and there it was, along with a satin polka dot bow blouse hanging on a collar inviting me to steal them. I grabbed them both, left the house, ran home and locked my door to my room. I had a raging boner waiting for release. I fucked that white satin blouse and climaxed in it, fucked it again after supper, and then again that night. Next day I had my way with the polka dot blouse. I fucked both for a long time and eventually they were worn out. I made several other trips into their house and took a satin slip from her mom's drawers. I didn't find anything else but that slip and those blouses sure sent me off into satin sex heaven. Cheers. Scintilla is Ssatin is Scintilla
shinysatinlover

Post by shinysatinlover »

This story is taken from my group; I did not want to type it all out again, but basically, it tells of my earliest 'neighbours' experience. It is not totally about satin, but also of another of my fetishes... sweaters!

"I became close friends with the next door neighbour’s kids. My parents were entrusted into looking after their house whilst they were away on holiday, a few months after we'd moved in. The girl wore a cardigan very similar to that worn by Sandi in Grease, and I harboured a long and young desire to wear it, to play in it. She was 9, the same age as me, then. I found myself asking my mum to tend their plants and one day, and she acquiesced, giving me the keys.

I let myself into the house and instantly, went up to her room, and found the cardigan in her wardrobe. I was shaking with excitement as I discarded my male/boys garb, and threaded my arms into her cardigan, buttoning it up, and laying on her bed. I was in heaven…honestly! Whilst wearing her cardigan I ventured over to her draws and started to idly have a look. I wasn’t so much taken by panties and such back then but I found some satin pyjamas, and also, a little satin nightie. Intrigued, I pulled them from the draw and turned them over in my hands, luxuriating in the feel and shine of the fabric.

I returned to her bed, and laid out her silky things and lay upon them. As I’d been dry orgasming(sp?) since the age of 7 I knew what arousal was and I liked the feeling that I got from these new feelings. Still wearing her cardigan, I lay upon her night clothes, and wriggled. As I've possibly mentioned before, it was during those times I discovered that they slid together when laid correctly - the weave promoting the pleasure. This then promoted the feelings 10-fold throughout my body.

Before long, I’d relieved myself. Laying atop her satin clothing and staring at the cardigan upon me, I wondered if I should take it, but I didn’t. I replaced it and the silky nightie and PJ’s, and was putting on my clothes when my mum came through the front door, wondering where'd I'd got to, some 25 or 30 minutes later. I ran downstairs mumbling that I wanted to play with the boys toys!! I got away with that episode and I guess that now, looking back on that experience, it was another that moulded me. I never looked back, but I never got to play in the girls clothes again. About a year later, we moved.

I can still remember the cardi, and her nighties - odd as it sounds!"

So, I started at a young age, looking for neighbours satin. :lol: :lol:
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

Great stories you guys!
satinforum
Site Admin

Post by satinforum »

Whilst we realise that most of the stories here involve an element of fantasy, we cannot condone any action that would be illegal. Topic will be locked.