Satin phone fun

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
cornelius

Satin phone fun

Post by cornelius »

Hi all, just wanted to know if anyone was interested in satin filled phone chat / fun. I am all about wearing satin with someone and wanking together / each other. Please leave me a message on here if you would like me to call you and chat about touching each other in sexy, silky, soft satin. I can be found on Tv Chix site as Stephanieblacksatin, if you need more info / pics.
iluvmumscoats

Re: Satin phone fun

Post by iluvmumscoats »

Id love to chat and txt with you, but I can be a proper perv and like it dark and filthy... If ur interested in sharing what we like before we txt etc, then let me know babes xxx
MelanieSatinBlouse

Post by MelanieSatinBlouse »

Hi Stephanieblacksatin!

Catch me on Facebook: Melanie Satin-Blouse !!

Love,

Mel x x x
chrissyukcd1960

Post by chrissyukcd1960 »

Love to chat with you sometime Stephanie. I love chatting and getting horny on the phone, especially when chatting about what we can do with smooth satin and how we use it on each other to make us spurt a massive erupton all over our satin.
MelanieSatinBlouse

Post by MelanieSatinBlouse »

chrissyukcd1960 wrote:Love to chat with you sometime Stephanie. I love chatting and getting horny on the phone, especially when chatting about what we can do with smooth satin and how we use it on each other to make us spurt a massive erupton all over our satin.
This sounds awfully kinky, Chrissy babe!

I would love to work you up on my desk with some tingly libe and make you explode over my satin blouse. I could have you for a week when I am back in London x x x

You must make contact with me and we sort.

Much love....

Melanie
x x x
YOUR Very Own Steaming Red Hot Bitch of a Kinky Secretary
melaniesatinblouse@yahoo.co.uk