Just joined!

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
IReallyLovePureSilk

Just joined!

Post by IReallyLovePureSilk »

Hey there!

Just wanted to post a topic letting you know that I just recently joined and look forward to connecting with you guys in this satinforum website! :D

I will probably be posting pictures in the future some of the silk collection I have gathered over the years. It's mostly in skirts & dresses but there's a reason for that...hoping one day that day will come, good or bad. I have others that are not of that nature though so it's not all dresses and skirts. :)

I will also shortly send over a silk dress or two to MySatin/SatinPlay as I would love to watch it on some of these gorgeous models! I'm really hoping that it will be upon most of my standards for what I'd like to see out of it as well as yours. BTW, Natalia Forrest is my main request! :wink: Here's hoping she comes back! Sucks that Roxanna isn't back anymore... :cry: It's ok though as there will always be more and newer models!

Look forward to checking up on this forum now!
How a woman should be touched...
When you drop silk on her skin, the same way that touches her and falls down at the same time... that is the perfect way to touch a woman...

satinstainer

Re: Just joined!

Post by satinstainer »

Hi !! Welcome to the forum :D Hope you enjoy the various threads. I will be looking forward to seeing your stuff :D :D
xseekerx70

Post by xseekerx70 »

Glad you decided to join.. this forum's becoming the premiere social gathering place for people like us ;)
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

xseekerx70 wrote:Glad you decided to join.. this forum's becoming the premiere social gathering place for people like us ;)
I like your avatar :D :D
s4satin

Post by s4satin »

welcome
PostOp

Post by PostOp »

Wow ! Great site. I'm post-op TG so I can't make a lovely mess as I used to (sighh!) but it's great to see everyone is having fun. Brings back some fantastic memories for me. I always got off on silky lined skirts; even post op I'd get such a thrill. The way it held me in and pushed against my stockings. I kinda missed the bump in a way :) Even when you are "allowed " to wear frilly girly things, your head still gets off on it.

I'm ex UK, ex Aussie now in Arizona.

I spent most of last night watching some great videos. Wish I'd had a video camera before I transitioned (1997). It was like going back 15 years ! I couldn't get to sleep afterwards, but there wasn't much I could do to relieve the pressure. Another downside. Hubby was asleep and snoring and didn't get the hint. Been married for 11 years and still in love. Been through some satin nighties in all that time. He's quite the fan. Not for himself, but for the feel when I'm wearing it. It's just as nice being on the receiving end waiting for the torrent to unleash onto me ! Hard to even describe the look of his liquid love of my clothes, it's just....indescribable. Heaven in satin and silk.

Looking forward to chatting with you all.
Paula