Not into ruining good Satin.

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
loverofsatin345

Not into ruining good Satin.

Post by loverofsatin345 »

Unlike a lot of people here on this great Satin forum I for one cannot bear to cum on any of my Satin garments. Don’t get me wrong I used to up until around a year ago but got to thinking just how bad it was messing up such nice silky Satin and as people are aware after they have been washed a number of times the silkiness begins to disappear which is pretty sad or at least I think it is. So yes nowadays I still enjoy wearing my Satin and ‘playing’ in it but when it’s almost time to cum I put on a condom and that way nothing gets ruined. I must be honest here and say that many years ago back in my courting days I hated condoms, once I put one on I literally shrivelled up on the spot! Any yet now when I wear one when pleasuring myself in my many Satin garments I absolutely love it! Hey and I’m not criticizing anyone that likes to cum in/on their Satin far from it I’m just saying how I get my enjoyment from Satin that’s all. A Happy New Year to all you Satin lovers out there X
najmi9805

Re: Not into ruining good Satin.

Post by najmi9805 »

haha...so your satin always still virgin...nice
Satinesque

Post by Satinesque »

I agree with you, absolutely!

My satin clothing - all men's clothing, I hasten to point out - is sacred and, in order to retain the beauty that it has, it must be perfectly washed, gently and slowly dried (or, you'll get watermarking because of an altered speed of drying) and lovingly ironed. After that, when it's looking fabulous and immaculate, I'd sooner ejaculate all over the TV than ruin the beautiful satin clothing that I collect and cherish. It's really that simple.

I, too, realise that it's a natural part of the psyche of some satin fetishists to want to ejaculate onto it, or, if women, to stain it in their own, delightful way/s. However, I won't pretend that I've never done it myself, either, because there were times when I simply did. But, in the end, it's our individuality that makes us what/who we are.

Once I've a stunningly beautiful platinum silver satin shirt washed, dried, ironed (a one-hour labour of absolute adoration and gentleness) and back on its hanger, it's a thing of visual and tactile beauty and I won't let anything compromise that.

Looking, yes. Touching, yes. But, these days...coming on it? Not a chance in hell!

:D :D :D :D :D
"Slippery, When Dry!"
tatra603

Post by tatra603 »

Satinesque wrote:I agree with you, absolutely!

My satin clothing - all men's clothing, I hasten to point out - is sacred and, in order to retain the beauty that it has, it must be perfectly washed, gently and slowly dried (or, you'll get watermarking because of an altered speed of drying) and lovingly ironed. After that, when it's looking fabulous and immaculate, I'd sooner ejaculate all over the TV than ruin the beautiful satin clothing that I collect and cherish. It's really that simple.

I, too, realise that it's a natural part of the psyche of some satin fetishists to want to ejaculate onto it, or, if women, to stain it in their own, delightful way/s. However, I won't pretend that I've never done it myself, either, because there were times when I simply did. But, in the end, it's our individuality that makes us what/who we are.

Once I've a stunningly beautiful platinum silver satin shirt washed, dried, ironed (a one-hour labour of absolute adoration and gentleness) and back on its hanger, it's a thing of visual and tactile beauty and I won't let anything compromise that.

Looking, yes. Touching, yes. But, these days...coming on it? Not a chance in hell!

:D :D :D :D :D
Why would you "hasten to point out" that "your" satin clothing is all mens? Something shameful about a delectation for women's satin clothing?

Tatra.
Satinesque

Post by Satinesque »

No. In fact, I hasten to add, to what I hastened to add, that my all-time favourite is satin on a woman...that is a gift from Paradise, itself! It will always be my own preference!

As magnificent as my satin is and as fabulous as it all looks, the right woman in the right satin just cannot be bettered, and it never will be!
"Slippery, When Dry!"
getther2004

Post by getther2004 »

I do not pay attention to the fact that the clothes of satin comes into disrepair. I enjoy every day, several times. When the clothes start to look bad, I activate my second kind of fetish. I burn the old satin clothes.
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

I think it's a good thing if you can keep your fave outfits clean & pristine :D Me personally though....every dress I aquire is for one thing....to repeatedly cum on it until it's nothing but a stained rag :lol: I usually try to get them cheap, and their eventual destruction is part of the fun for me :D I do have one or two favorites that all I do is cum on, and there are a few others that anything goes :twisted:
It's cool that we all can have our individual ways of enjoying our fetish !!!
shinysatinlover

Post by shinysatinlover »

I love treating all of mine (and others, lol) to a good soaking. I then wash them gently, inside out, in a pillowcase, and then iron them all! Easy peasy!! Mine is all women's stuff. Men's satin does not interest me in the slightest but I appreciate we all like various shades of the same colour so each to their own!

Some of my best stuff, like my ex SIL's and ex Wife's and ex GF's stuff has been with me for years and is still giving great service. So, there is always a place for the old, and of course I buy used on eBay or from charity shops for my latest fixes of worn satin.

Now I think about it, one of my Wife's many satin nighties has had som much cum it could stand up had it not been washed, worn, washed, fucked, washed etc etc. In-fact my big kink now is the desire to see other satin lovers cum all over her things! :oops: :twisted: :lol:
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

shinysatinlover wrote:I love treating all of mine (and others, lol) to a good soaking. I then wash them gently, inside out, in a pillowcase, and then iron them all! Easy peasy!! Mine is all women's stuff. Men's satin does not interest me in the slightest but I appreciate we all like various shades of the same colour so each to their own!

Some of my best stuff, like my ex SIL's and ex Wife's and ex GF's stuff has been with me for years and is still giving great service. So, there is always a place for the old, and of course I buy used on eBay or from charity shops for my latest fixes of worn satin.

Now I think about it, one of my Wife's many satin nighties has had som much cum it could stand up had it not been washed, worn, washed, fucked, washed etc etc. In-fact my big kink now is the desire to see other satin lovers cum all over her things! :oops: :twisted: :lol:
Ha !!! I have been entertaining thoughts of that myself :D I don't know why the thought entices me, but I have 1 or 2 dresses that I've imagined other guys cumming on and abusing :twisted: Would your woman be into that ?? My girlfriend has a couple things I'd like to see cummed on too, but I know that wouldn't do anything for her :cry: It would enjoy fucking her while watching someone (s) cum on her dress though :lol: :lol:
shinysatinlover

Post by shinysatinlover »

satinstainer wrote: Ha !!! I have been entertaining thoughts of that myself :D I don't know why the thought entices me, but I have 1 or 2 dresses that I've imagined other guys cumming on and abusing :twisted: Would your woman be into that ?? My girlfriend has a couple things I'd like to see cummed on too, but I know that wouldn't do anything for her :cry: It would enjoy fucking her while watching someone (s) cum on her dress though :lol: :lol:
I think I gave up trying to understand any thoughts about why, or in what ways satin entices me, in ANY form, years ago! :lol:

RE your Q: my Wife indulges me and is just brilliant - I'm sooooo lucky and I never underestimate that, but whenever I have broached the subject of swaps and such, more even, she's quickly dumbed down the suggestion, and I firmly believe that as I'm so lucky anyhow with regard to satin fetishism and CD'ing in general at home, that I really should respect her wishes on that score so I have not mentioned it more than a couple of times in the last 10 years; it's not her thing so it's something that I fantasise about but don't do. Basically, the short answer is the same as yours; it does nothing for her. It's just my own perversion. :D

I have a similar fantasy RE fucking my Wife (us both wearing satin nighties, which we do all the time lol) and having someone there just fucking her recently discarded satin blouse and skirt while we do it. To take that one further, I have also fantasised about someone fucking her, and me watching, jacking off into her satins!! :twisted:

I've been very fortunate with regard to opportunities over the years, not just with my Wife as we've only been together 12 years and I'm 40+ now, but with ex's and friends/family and other opportunistic moments, but one of the coolest things I have done is had a wanking session with another 'gurl' who was x-dressed in satin (no touching between us - that's not for me) who cum hard, and I mean really fucking hard, over 1 of her favourite nighties whilst using another worn one of hers to do it with. That was intense!!

Anyhow - my point was going to be that the thought of people cumming on my Wife's satin is lovely. The thought of cumming on YOUR GF's dress or nightwear whilst you both are fucking is pretty intense too! :twisted: :oops: :lol:
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

shinysatinlover wrote:
satinstainer wrote: Ha !!! I have been entertaining thoughts of that myself :D I don't know why the thought entices me, but I have 1 or 2 dresses that I've imagined other guys cumming on and abusing :twisted: Would your woman be into that ?? My girlfriend has a couple things I'd like to see cummed on too, but I know that wouldn't do anything for her :cry: It would enjoy fucking her while watching someone (s) cum on her dress though :lol: :lol:
I think I gave up trying to understand any thoughts about why, or in what ways satin entices me, in ANY form, years ago! :lol:

RE your Q: my Wife indulges me and is just brilliant - I'm sooooo lucky and I never underestimate that, but whenever I have broached the subject of swaps and such, more even, she's quickly dumbed down the suggestion, and I firmly believe that as I'm so lucky anyhow with regard to satin fetishism and CD'ing in general at home, that I really should respect her wishes on that score so I have not mentioned it more than a couple of times in the last 10 years; it's not her thing so it's something that I fantasise about but don't do. Basically, the short answer is the same as yours; it does nothing for her. It's just my own perversion. :D

I have a similar fantasy RE fucking my Wife (us both wearing satin nighties, which we do all the time lol) and having someone there just fucking her recently discarded satin blouse and skirt while we do it. To take that one further, I have also fantasised about someone fucking her, and me watching, jacking off into her satins!! :twisted:

I've been very fortunate with regard to opportunities over the years, not just with my Wife as we've only been together 12 years and I'm 40+ now, but with ex's and friends/family and other opportunistic moments, but one of the coolest things I have done is had a wanking session with another 'gurl' who was x-dressed in satin (no touching between us - that's not for me) who cum hard, and I mean really fucking hard, over 1 of her favourite nighties whilst using another worn one of hers to do it with. That was intense!!

Anyhow - my point was going to be that the thought of people cumming on my Wife's satin is lovely. The thought of cumming on YOUR GF's dress or nightwear whilst you both are fucking is pretty intense too! :twisted: :oops: :lol:
Yeah, I consider myself VERY fortunate to have a wonderful, sexy girlfriend that I can share some of my fetish with. My main thrill is to have sex with a/my woman while she is wearing a dress or sexy nightwear. Cumming on dresses is secondary to me. I like to spend time watching her walk around, doing normal daily activities, touching her, imagining how good she is going to feel as I rub my hands over her ass and breasts through her dress, then pushing or pulling ( :twisted: ) her clothing aside to slide into her silky wetness. My girlfriend wouldn't be into swapping or three way either...which is ok with me...I want her for myself :lol: Though the thought of watching someone cum on her dress (like that red Zum Zum one for instance) while fucking her is a VERY erotic scenario for me. I also know she wouldn't be into that, but I can imagine it anyway :lol: I have a few dresses that I REALLY want ruined that I have imagined them layed out, and load after load being dumped on them with no regard to the dress :twisted: I have also envisioned guys cumming on her while I watch her elegant dress become saturated :twisted: :twisted:
silktaffetafetish

Post by silktaffetafetish »

You should sneek a pic of her on here for all of us silk and satin lovers!! Share the 'love' around!! :D
IReallyLovePureSilk

Post by IReallyLovePureSilk »

I, for one, don't like to ruin my silks much at all! I understand the value and quality a good silk charmeuse satin is and I intend to keep it that way for the most part. If I ever decide to really ruin it, it would be on a silk scarf that I own that I can actually replace for another...and that's rare for me to actually do. Other than that, I just cannot bear ruining anything else silk-wise. I have about 2 or 3 methods of how I keep my silks clean for more! There was only once that I came on a silk scarf of mine and shortly after, I went straight to the sink to clean the cum thoroughly off of that scarf. I rinsed and repeated several times and then dried it off by rolling it up in a towel to remove access water then I actually steamed out the scarf to dry up. It feels very much like brand new to this day. I haven't had the urge to cum on it again cause that was sort of a pain cleaning it out, but I successfully cleaned it all out without much damage to it! Have I done that with a skirt or dress? Not yet...just only if I really have a replacement for it.
How a woman should be touched...
When you drop silk on her skin, the same way that touches her and falls down at the same time... that is the perfect way to touch a woman...