My Crazy Girl Frind

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
tesh82phoenix

My Crazy Girl Frind

Post by tesh82phoenix »

My Crazy Girl Friend (Need advise)

Hi everyone Im new to this form and want to ask some advise, I have been going out with a women for a year now and things are starting to get serious, she is little older then me and very domineering. She total loves all things silk and satin and loves to wear them to bed. I have always liked a women in something silky and find it very attractive when my girlfriend wear silky things.

The problem is the other week my girlfriend court my looking threw her silky clothes and every since then she has insisted that I wear some of her clothes, she says it will open new doors for us, but im having none of it. The other night she tied me to the bed while she wore a satin ball gown and teased me with it, for over an hour before she had sex. She told me that she was going to make me wear this dress one night when she tied me to the bed.

Im just so unsure what to do? I love my GF but lately shes mad, what do I do? Has anybody else had the same problem or is there any women out there who can tell me why she is doing this.

Please help
mysatin

Post by mysatin »

I'm sure some on this forum will think you are the luckiest person alive :) However, being forced into something you don't want to do is never nice...

Your girlfriend may be right - it may "open new doors for you", then again maybe not.

A relationship is about compromise, and ultimately you need to bargain - i.e. "Sure, I'll wear your clothes while you tie me up, but only if you agree to let me do <fill in the blank> to you first...". You can let her know what your fantasies are, and you never know - she may help you act them out.

I'm not sure if your GF is more interested in seeing you humiliated (tied up and dressed like a sissy), or more interested in seeing you dressed in sensual satin clothing. If it's the latter - you could perhaps start off by wearing something made of satin that isn't quite as girly - maybe some satin boxer shorts, satin pyjamas, or a satin shirt?

Anyway,

Just my 2p
satinage

Post by satinage »

I dream to wear a nightie with my girlfriend, but she doesn't know my fantasy.
So i wear some satin boxers (for men) and i don't need to hide myself to my GF...

I wear men satin clothes with she, and girl satin clothes when i'm alone :roll:

(sorry for my english)

Cheers
Fan de Satin / Satinfan
tesh82phoenix

Hi all

Post by tesh82phoenix »

Hi all thanks for the advise, my girl friend has been working away for couple of days, so i think ill have a chat to her when she gets back and tell her how i feel.
SirTrinian

Post by SirTrinian »

Good Luck :wink:
Pogo63_22485

Post by Pogo63_22485 »

I read the meassage thread. I can understand the way the guy feels. I also understand the fact of being mutual in the realationship. I would love to have a woman that dresses in Satin. Especially one who would like to wear it to bed.

Good luck with the outcome. My wife doesnt like to wear Satin or Silk and it is a definate turn on for me.

All points presented are excellant views.

Again good luck.. Love is great if everyone feels comfortable.

Pogo63
I Love Satin, Silk and enjoy seeing Women Wearing it. Very Sexy!!! Love Satin Jackets as well.
paulm34

Post by paulm34 »

Well i guess a few people here would love to have a girlfriend/wife like that. My wife wears satin nighties to bed sometimes but she only does that for me not for her. I have even got here to wear a ball gown while having sex hhhmmm :P . But if your not into this kind of fetish let her know how you feel. If i was you i personaly would not mind as long as it stayed between us both :wink:
satinuk1

You Lucky Person!

Post by satinuk1 »

If you are uncomforable then sit her down and talk to her.
I think personally for many men having a satin fetish is showing a feminine side.

I am now 30 and have a satin fetish since i was 13. It has only been in the last 3 to 4 months that i have really experimented and tried on women's satin clothing. At first i felt embarrased just by doing this myself with nobody else in the room. As a little time went on i lost a little weight and i felt more comforable wearing satin around the home and just between ourselves.

One day i sat my fiancee down knowing what i was about to tell her does have a very high risk of ending our relationship, and i told her what i was doing, my inner feelings and how comfortable i felt by wearing it.
Ok it was very strange for my fiancee at first, but she understood and we talked about it and we still talk about it as i am very open to her and will not hide anything. Hence the reason why i told her in the first place.
Although we have an understanding that if she does not want to see me weaing satin on an occassion i might wear it she only has to say and i will take it off. She Also dresses up in satin now and again. But it was'nt until i brought all this to light that little was happening in our sex life!! Now it's great.
SirTrinian

Post by SirTrinian »

I prefer satin on a female form :wink: lol
dsp

Post by dsp »

How can you complain about a woman that likes satin on you? Most guys (like me) would love to find a woman who loves satin. So maybe the dress was a little bit much for you? Maybe a guy's satin thong would turn her on just as much...

Keep up the good work.

dsp
SirTrinian

Post by SirTrinian »

Im not complaining :D if a girl liked the feel of satin on me that would be fine... i think a girl carries the look off better :D
loveforsatin

i wish i had your problem

Post by loveforsatin »

hi you say that ever since your girl frend caught you going through her silky clothing she wants to force feminise you . well if i were you id be happy . in my opinion its the ultimate for a satin fetishise . it dosent mean your gay just kinky go ahead wear her dress and fuck her brains out . :)