Cum on my cousin‘s pink JESSICA nigntgown again and again

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
satinstainer

Re: Cum on my cousin‘s pink JESSICA nigntgown again and agai

Post by satinstainer »

52silk wrote:And just let me cum on this bitch more and more, again and again!!! Actually there are quite a few loads are just reflect my love for her! I really can not imagine if my cousin see this, what would she do. But the bitch is on my hand after all, who cares! Just enjoy!
2007-03-28b.jpg
2007-03-28d.jpg
2007-04-07c.jpg
You never know...maybe she would like to see it what you have done to it !!!
Destroy

Post by Destroy »

52silk, what type of email address is that @163.com? I won't get viruses if I email you will I? lol
Also, I love your signature, you are damn right, satin was born to be cummed on by men.

Keep up the awesome job 52silk!

Satinstainer, yes I can imagine that pink gown getting smeared with globs of thick, white semen. What a nice sight that would be.
RIP Bob 6/27/1958 - 9/29/2015
X.com/CumStainDress
52silk

Post by 52silk »

Hi satinstainer, thanks for your reply and your warm welcome to me. It’s amazing for me to find this forum, and even more amazing to find so many people from other countries who have the same fetish habit just as me.

I love your ID, it is just the person I wanna be, a satinstainer! I have a so strong and brute desire of stain all kinds of the silk dresses and destroy them. Silk dresses are so elegant, luxurious, and sexy, make me just wanna do really bad things to ruin them, stain them, so as to let the most elegant thing come to an dirty end.

As for this once sexy JESSICA nightgown which is just a rag now, what I wanna do next? I sometimes even have the opinion to smear some shit on her!

It is really nice to read your reply, and I'm glad to get your affirming of my work, and hope we can talk more about how to play and enjoy with silk dresses. As a gift for you, I would like to attach another pics about this pink gown.
2007-03-28c.jpg
satinstainer wrote:Welcome to the forum !!! Excellent job on that Jessica gown !!! You used that dress good !! I especially like the water stains, they mix in good with the cum stains !!! What ya got planned to do next !!?? Can you imagining staining this dress with ???? Her wearing it would be better !!!
It is nothing to compare with rubbing the dirty smelly cock with an elegant fabulous silk nightgown! Beautiful silk nightgown are born to be fucked and cummed by men!
52silk

Post by 52silk »

Do NOT worry about the mailbox, it is a famous portal website in China and the mailbox just belongs to it. If you really do not like to use it to contact with me, just use the message box in this forum, I would be glad to read your opinion on playing and ruining silk dress! And in the near future I would post other topics and hope you would like them :) Keep on contact!

For smearing you've mentioned to satinstainer, sometimes I would think of smear a gown with glue, clay, dirt or other things look sick. :)
Destroy wrote:52silk, what type of email address is that @163.com? I won't get viruses if I email you will I? lol
Also, I love your signature, you are damn right, satin was born to be cummed on by men.

Keep up the awesome job 52silk!

Satinstainer, yes I can imagine that pink gown getting smeared with globs of thick, white semen. What a nice sight that would be.
It is nothing to compare with rubbing the dirty smelly cock with an elegant fabulous silk nightgown! Beautiful silk nightgown are born to be fucked and cummed by men!
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

52silk
Thanx for the reply, am happy you share your fetish with all of us !!! It's good to know there are more silk & satin lovers out here !!! One thing though...all of us love our dresses, etc in various ways, and the destruction of clothing is a turn on for some too, but PLEASE don't post any pics of shit on your dress !!! There are other sites where you can post that type of thing. We want to see your outfits, read the story about them and see CUM on them, and lots of it !!! Like you did with that Jessica dress !!! You turned that from a beautiful dress into a stained, stinky, sticky cum rag !!! Remember the first time you fucked that dress...how pretty it was...how soft it felt...how good the cum looked soaking into it ??!! More pix like that please !!!
Also, feel free to e me at ilove2stain2@yahoo.com I enjoy discussing our love for silk & satin !!!
satinstainer

For you dress shoppers

Post by satinstainer »

These pix were taken in a store near where I live. Just imagine what you would do with these dresses !!!
52silk

Post by 52silk »

satinstainer wrote:52silk
Thanx for the reply, am happy you share your fetish with all of us !!! It's good to know there are more silk & satin lovers out here !!! One thing though...all of us love our dresses, etc in various ways, and the destruction of clothing is a turn on for some too, but PLEASE don't post any pics of shit on your dress !!! There are other sites where you can post that type of thing. We want to see your outfits, read the story about them and see CUM on them, and lots of it !!! Like you did with that Jessica dress !!! You turned that from a beautiful dress into a stained, stinky, sticky cum rag !!! Remember the first time you fucked that dress...how pretty it was...how soft it felt...how good the cum looked soaking into it ??!! More pix like that please !!!
Also, feel free to e me at ilove2stain2@yahoo.com I enjoy discussing our love for silk & satin !!!
Hey satinstainer, It's quite nice to hear your reply again, I had some other pictures about cumming on this JESSICA nightgown but just can't find them, the ones I've post is just all I have now, but as you hope I will sure post more picutres of my masturbating and cumming on other beautiful, elegant silk dresses soon.

I am quite busy this week, so only until tonight have I had time to give you this short reply, I think I will give you an email this weekend, let share more experience of enjoying silk! :lol:
2007-04-07d.jpg
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

52silk wrote:
Hey satinstainer, It's quite nice to hear your reply again, I had some other pictures about cumming on this JESSICA nightgown but just can't find them, the ones I've post is just all I have now, but as you hope I will sure post more picutres of my masturbating and cumming on other beautiful, elegant silk dresses soon.

I am quite busy this week, so only until tonight have I had time to give you this short reply, I think I will give you an email this weekend, let share more experience of enjoying silk! :lol:
2007-04-07d.jpg
Thanx much for the reply !!! Hoping to see more pix soon !!!!!!!
satinripper

Post by satinripper »

you have really turned a virgin bride into a slut.i think you cousin will cry if she sees the abuses suffered by her elegant silk gown.
ripsatin

Post by ripsatin »

After you have used it and abused it so many times i think it is time to destroy it, place it onto a coat hanger and hang it up and burn it. (sometimes a little ripping to start with) I find this most satisfying when wearing a pair of silky panties underneath my jeans whilst outside setting it up for the burning camera at the ready.
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

ripsatin wrote:After you have used it and abused it so many times i think it is time to destroy it, place it onto a coat hanger and hang it up and burn it. (sometimes a little ripping to start with) I find this most satisfying when wearing a pair of silky panties underneath my jeans whilst outside setting it up for the burning camera at the ready.
That sounds like a good plan for that well used, once was, pretty Jessica cum rag !!!
52silk

Post by 52silk »

Haha, I've sent you a email, give me a reply sometime and keep contact! As you said, I'm also enjoying discussing our love for silk & satin!!!
52silk

Post by 52silk »

Hi body, thanks for your reply, I'm new here and glad to see all the people here have the same silk fetish as me. As a gift, I will just post other pics about this JESSICA which I've recently found in my disk, feel free to e me at 52silk@163.com, really like to share more pics and vids with silk fetish with you!
snapshot20121118101027_resize.jpg
snapshot20121118101209_resize.jpg
snapshot20121118101518_resize.jpg
satinripper wrote:you have really turned a virgin bride into a slut.i think you cousin will cry if she sees the abuses suffered by her elegant silk gown.
52silk

Post by 52silk »

ripsatin wrote:After you have used it and abused it so many times i think it is time to destroy it, place it onto a coat hanger and hang it up and burn it. (sometimes a little ripping to start with) I find this most satisfying when wearing a pair of silky panties underneath my jeans whilst outside setting it up for the burning camera at the ready.
Hi there! Glad to meet you in this forum, the way of you burning the silk is also attractive, but I would do it anymore as I once hurt myself when burning a slip. But still, I love to see people post their pics of burning all kinds of silk dress, thanks for your reply and let's share more. Here are some other pics of my enjoying the JESSICA nightgown, please feel free to PM me or send me an email anytime! Loooooooove to talk with you about play and abuse silk dresses!
snapshot20121118101306_resize.jpg
snapshot20121118101615_resize.jpg
snapshot20121118101725_resize.jpg
52silk

Post by 52silk »

I've just found some other pictures of this JESSICA nightgown, hope all my friends enjoy it! These pictures are not took at the beginning, but after several times of cum on, so the gown might not be sexy, but I sure know some of you guys just like the ones of this kind :)
view1.jpg
view2.jpg
view3.jpg