The Future For Satin : Clear Or Unclear?

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
getther2004

Re: The Future For Satin : Clear Or Unclear?

Post by getther2004 »

it will be an apocalypse if satin completely disappear.
seasideshow

Post by seasideshow »

The main problem with satin in the U.K. is that the fashion industry will not promote it. Girls need to say stuff the so called fashion experts and just start wearing it. I have only seen one satin dress in my local bars in the last 20 or 30 years and very few satin tops. The material is smart, classy and sexy all at the same time so why won't girls wear it, and what better casual combination as a satin shirt, jeans and a good leather belt. Come on girls, wear satin and look great!!
Sissyslaveuk

Post by Sissyslaveuk »

My gf wears satin at least 4 times a week, she's only 26 so I think I got a keeper
Attachments
IMG-20161220-WA0000.jpg
satins69

Post by satins69 »

Sissyslaveuk wrote:My gf wears satin at least 4 times a week, she's only 26 so I think I got a keeper
Seriously sexy she is so hot and stunning lets see more of her wearing please.. and a lot of variations of satin, would she be prepared to share pics and vids for us to see on here or another site?
Sissyslaveuk

Post by Sissyslaveuk »

Done some but the image size problem is stopping alot of them got over 30 ready to go but can't upload :(
Iloveblouses

Post by Iloveblouses »

Sissyslaveuk wrote:Done some but the image size problem is stopping alot of them got over 30 ready to go but can't upload :(
I will be interested to see her in blouses more :)
You just can use photo & picture resizer app on mobilephone i use it and its very simple to use :)
satins69

Post by satins69 »

Iloveblouses wrote:
Sissyslaveuk wrote:Done some but the image size problem is stopping alot of them got over 30 ready to go but can't upload :(
You just can use photo & picture resizer app on mobilephone i use it and its very simple to use :)
Hopefully this site wont just go Satin blouses and Coat Linings it seems there is an healthy obsession on this site with Blouses and coat Linings and Unfortunately Destroying and Burning Satin!. There are other types of satin like Bedding Wedding Dresses Long and Short Dresses Long and Short Negligees Peignoirs Panties Scarfs Teddies Capes Kaftans Shirts Skirts Suits Catsuits Bodysuits Pajamas etc etc. It just becomes very repetitive on here seeing and hearing About Blouses Coat Linings and Destroying Satin. Please lets have more discussions on other types of satin its boring otherwise.
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

There's a lot of pictures of old worn out over washed blouses and cheap nylon jackets that don't have anything close to sexy linings. I think some of people would think an old burlap potato sack was sexy as long as it had a little perfume on it.
satins69

Post by satins69 »

satins69 wrote:
Iloveblouses wrote:
Hopefully this site wont just go Satin blouses and Coat Linings it seems there is an healthy obsession on this site with Blouses and coat Linings and Unfortunately Destroying and Burning Satin!. There are other types of satin like Bedding Wedding Dresses Long and Short Dresses Long and Short Negligees Peignoirs Panties Scarfs Teddies Capes Kaftans Shirts Skirts Suits Catsuits Bodysuits Pajamas etc etc. It just becomes very repetitive on here seeing and hearing About Blouses Coat Linings and Destroying Satin. Please lets have more discussions on other types of satin its boring otherwise.
I was supposed to of said an unhealthy obsessions with Blouses and Coat linings and Unfortunately Destroying and Burning Satin that's what I meant!!!
Sissyslaveuk

Post by Sissyslaveuk »

Nice dress for you!
Attachments
rps20170202_195650.jpg
satins69

Post by satins69 »

Sissyslaveuk wrote:Nice dress for you!
Really hot and very sexy loving the pics
satins69

Post by satins69 »

satins69 wrote:
Sissyslaveuk wrote:Nice dress for you!
Really hot and very sexy loving the pics
I think the future of satin is certainly looking much clearer wearing satin like that, I wonder if she would wear a long satin prom dress. and a long negligee and matching peignoir
Sissyslaveuk

Post by Sissyslaveuk »

Maybe! We getting married in June so will have some sexy wedding dress pics!
RodaSaTiNStein

Post by RodaSaTiNStein »

Well apparently in the areas around Sydney, the future of satin is good because I have seen a good dose of women wearing it lately. What I have seen...

This was just one day...
A business woman wearing a black satin top, with the skirt she was wearing looked very sexy.
A woman wearing a multi coloured satin top.
A woman wearing panel style silk dress.
A woman wearing a gold satin top.

Other times...

A gorgeous mature woman wearing a silvery green satin blouse, with black pencil skirt n heels. One of the most sexiest things ever.

A girl wearing a golden shirt satin skirt.

Something I saw yesterday..

A young woman wearing a satin slip as a skirt.

So yeah, I have seen a good dose of satin in public lately :)

end of transmission...
Roda SaTiN Stein
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

here in the form of local costumes satin future is great

in fact the greatest satin grade i ever owned was dutchess satin local costumes :lol: :lol: