The Future For Satin : Clear Or Unclear?

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
BlouseFetish

Re: The Future For Satin : Clear Or Unclear?

Post by BlouseFetish »

It's very popular in Europe guys, and if you want a woman to wear it more just compliment them and suggest they wear it because the bottom line is a woman likes to de admired and desired.
maiden

Post by maiden »

So, satin is basically non existent in Canada now. I went to the last lingerie chain store that carried satin, La Vie en Rose, on the weekend, and hardly anything!! One outfit only, and ugly colors and not the best quality satin. La Senza has stopped carrying it for a few years now, and Victoria's Secret has a little bit only, but again cheap quality satin. Good luck ever seeing satin blouses at the ladies clothing retail stores!!
Bollogray

Post by Bollogray »

I too am wandering what the future holds for satin/silk it is getting harder to find these thank god for shops like ebay but even this i cant always find what in want thankfully you might see a celebrity wearing a satin dress etc on t.v occasionally hopefully this will keep up the inspiration of satin if i could id like to set up my own satin/silk shop and rescue these lovely silky garments what does any else think?