New User to Forum

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
skybridge12

New User to Forum

Post by skybridge12 »

Hi Guys,

I recently found this forum and have enjoied reading the posts over the past day or two.

I have really enjoied reading the stories about cumming on jackets (on the inside and outside)...I myself really enjoy doing this, which brings me to my next point...

Over the next few weeks I will be house sitting for a friend in which she has two daughters and I have gone looking though their wardrobes to see what they have and to my suprise they have a few different types of jackets...when I get a chance I will post pics for you too see and will get suggestions on what I should do to them as I will be house sitting there home for three weeks.

From what I can remember there is a few different types of baby phat puffer jackets, two or three different types of fur trim coats and surf brand jackets...

Will post back as soon as I can
maxilover

Re: New User to Forum

Post by maxilover »

Hi Skybridge,
welcome to the forum , cant wait to see the photos , im sure there will be plenty of "suggestions" lol :)
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

Hi Skybridge12 and welcome to the board :) I too share the love of female coats and jackets, I love to cum in & on them, a particular favourite is shiny puffa jackets and coats. have a look in this Maxilovers Coat lining thread for some of my work (not puffas though this time) My sister In laws and my friends daughter viewtopic.php?f=2&t=548&start=135 I have much more photo's to share of my exploits and really look forward to seeing your work on those fine daughters coats & jackets.

:D
Liking it shiny
skybridge12

Post by skybridge12 »

ok guys so far as it is my first night in the house and my friend and her two daughters are in the house tonight as well I was only able to find one jacket so far as per the attached pic...hopefully tomorrow night after work when I have the house to myself I will find others and upload pics for you to decide on what I should do...

will get it the right way later when I get a chance...
Attachments
not sure if this belongs to one of the daughters or possible a friend or theirs
not sure if this belongs to one of the daughters or possible a friend or theirs
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

Well done, Make sure you blast her coats with a full load of warm cum and post the results on here. Looking forward to it!!
Liking it shiny
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

haha welcome 2 the forum skybridge12 :) hopefully u will show us some big blasts on the wonderful coats :D
skybridge12

Post by skybridge12 »

Cheers guys...I got a quick rummage though the wardrobes before I left for work and all I can say is "Jackpot" there are a few different types from puffy to the 3/4 length fur trim and a few others so it looks like I will having some fun over the next few weeks....

If only there were people here from W.A I would put out invites...
wheelie

Post by wheelie »

Any chance of a sneaky peek in their knicker drawer ?
skybridge12

Post by skybridge12 »

I got a few other pics I wanna put up but I only have my iPad tonite...
skybridge12

Post by skybridge12 »

Alright...got my laptop so I can post a few pics of what I have found...

As soon as I saw the Baby Phat jackets I barred up straight away and will be having some fun with if you know what I mean :twisted: ...I wore one earlier when I was outside having a smoke and dropped my smoke and burnt a small hole on the sleeve...doubt I will be able to hide it but only time can tell...lucky I have a few weeks here otherwise I just may have to permanently borrow this one if you know what I mean...

If only I had pics of the eldest daughter waring them but I can't find any :sad:
Attachments
This one belongs to the mother....
This one belongs to the mother....
This one will be nice and dirty over the next few days (Daughters)
This one will be nice and dirty over the next few days (Daughters)
Burnt a hole on the left sleeve when having a smoke earlier (Daughters)
Burnt a hole on the left sleeve when having a smoke earlier (Daughters)
skybridge12

Post by skybridge12 »

Posted earlier in regards to the Fila Jacket I found...never seen any off them wear it before so I am thinking that it may belong to one of their boyfriends...well all I have to say is "Mine Now"......it feels so comfy wearing it that I will keep this jacket for wearing...or maybe something to blow into :) .

Any ideas of what I should do to the green one ???
Attachments
Love the look of this one it feels so soft....if only I could the girlfriend would love this one as she likes surf brand clothing
Love the look of this one it feels so soft....if only I could the girlfriend would love this one as she likes surf brand clothing
A nice and soft lining..Thinking that I just may keep this one !
A nice and soft lining..Thinking that I just may keep this one !
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

Looking forward to seeing those Baby Phat puffas soaked with cum :)

Oh! and I' with Wheelie for a look in their knicker and bra draws :D
Liking it shiny
getther2004

Post by getther2004 »

skybridge12 wrote:Posted earlier in regards to the Fila Jacket I found...never seen any off them wear it before so I am thinking that it may belong to one of their boyfriends...well all I have to say is "Mine Now"......it feels so comfy wearing it that I will keep this jacket for wearing...or maybe something to blow into :) .

Any ideas of what I should do to the green one ???
I love the fire test :)
skybridge12

Post by skybridge12 »

Hey guys...if has been a few days since my last post, in the few days I have hunted around the house for some more goods as you have suggested ( underwear that is) and sad to find so far I have come up empty handed -

But the other night the girlfriend decided to borrow the green jacket to wear out to a friends house party so I didn't hesitate at all...but the next day when she came back to visit me she lets me know that she ended up at a few different house parties and she doesn't remember at what house she has left the jacket at.

So hopefully she finds out sometime later today from her friend if not tomorrow where she has left it and hopefully to get it back...
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

Lets see some cum on the white puffa in the mean time then :)
Liking it shiny