Barbie / Fashion Dolls in Satin Dresses

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
Freddielinton

Re: Barbie / Fashion Dolls in Satin Dresses

Post by Freddielinton »

DTC245 wrote:Freddie, your new girl is all kinds of hot too! Does she have a name?
Welcome to the forum. In order from the pictures posted, the first, second, & third dolls are Raquelle, the fourth doll is Summer, and the fifth doll is a My Scene Barbie / Kennedy.
DTC245

Post by DTC245 »

I'm really liking Raquelle, and if I can find one I'll be adding her to my little harem :)
DTC245

Post by DTC245 »

I went looking, but no Raquelle (yet). I DID find a nice satiny prom dress for Allison - and it will get christened (repeatedly) this weekend!
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

I buy them and all my other fetish items exclusively on eBay or Amazon, so I don't have to be the creepy guy who buys dolls and women's clothes at the store. I'm the creepy guy that gets my stuff delivered instead! :lol:

Who is Allison? I haven't heard of that doll yet. Unless...is that the name you've given her?

There isn't a big doll following here besides the three of us, but there's more on -removed-. Feel free to add us on there if you want. You should post your doll photos & videos on there! I will be soon.
DTC245

Post by DTC245 »

EBay or amazon would be much better, but I kinda don't have that option LOL

Allison - she's a bit of a frankendoll. I bought a cheapie beach doll at a grocery store. Flimsy hollow body, but with a gorgeous face and beautiful hair. I found another doll with a quality body and matching complexion, so I performed a head transplant. I couldn't decide which of the two names to use, and any combo sounded odd. I was watching TV and somebody on there yelled "ALLISON!!!", so I thought it fit. She just flat out does it for me.

I have a Teresa and an Esme, and plan to add a Raquelle whenever I see one. I may even make another Allison clone for when I REALLY want to get nasty with her - I just need to go back to that grocery store and see if they have any left.

I'll poke around -removed- this week. I'm involved at imagefap, already have a small gallery of a couple of my girls riding my hard cock. Just a start, and more will be added this weekend. People seem to really like that sort of thing, even though there are just a few galleries there. I'm DTC2 over there, and I like to chat in the Fetish rooms.

It'll be an eventful weekend for me (my wife will be out of town for three days!) - if you have YIM and wanna chat, let me know and i'll pm you my username.
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

Totally came on Summer tonight. Well....kind of. She kinda got stuck on me and then moved quite a bit when I went to cum, so 80%-90% of my load completely missed her LOL :lol:

I did get some on her and in her hair, so I just gave her a quick wash.

Oh well, better luck next attempt hahaha. I did take pictures & video if anyone wants to see even though it's kinda lame with the missed cumshot.
DTC245

Post by DTC245 »

Please do share!!! Near misses are hot too! Any time a hard cock is firing semen at a barbie doll, it's a must-see event.

As for me, sweet little Teresa is going to get a repeated drenching this weekend. She'll be wearing a little red prom dress and a satin nightie.
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

DTC245 wrote:Please do share!!! Near misses are hot too! Any time a hard cock is firing semen at a barbie doll, it's a must-see event.

As for me, sweet little Teresa is going to get a repeated drenching this weekend. She'll be wearing a little red prom dress and a satin nightie.
Okay then, I'll probably upload them!

Will you be taking pictures / video with Teresa? I hope so!
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

Here are the pictures from last night. The video is converting now, and once it is finished, I will upload it to -removed- and it should be up in a few days. Just to warn you once again, the video is not very good because of the missed cumshot, but also because I had to shoot it with the flash off, so it is sort of dark. The flash when filming turned the doll a real pale color and messed with her natural shimmer too much. I really need to work on the lighting in my room for shooting videos. The lighting in my room sucks!!!

I also just bought another Summer :

:P
DTC245

Post by DTC245 »

Oh man, you better believe there will be plenty of pics, and I'm going to make sure you can find them!

Allison will get a couple facials in her little black dress, but Teresa will be marinated in cum all weekend long. I'm thinking about dressing her in her silky nightie after ripping it to show more skin, then using her as a fuck toy. By Sunday evening I dare say she will be soaked through and crusty. Allison will get a nice bath soon after her facials, but Teresa will get no such coddling.

Summer is a fucking angel. Barbie always looked early 20s to me, but Summer looks like a teen, which is hot in and of itself. In a way I'm glad you didn't totally plaster her. Those few drops of cum look great on her - it would be sexy as hell to rub it around a little in her hair and on her face while you're working up another load.

I really like that Fashionistas Summer too - those pigtails, damn! I saw one of those at a local store and was tempted to buy her....but now that I see YOU have one I may have to go back and get her. Maybe she's a hot little teen whore that we share back and forth? :twisted: That slutty little dress needs a few loads, it might be interesting to shoot a load up under her skirt and take pics of it running out from under it and down her legs.

Damn, it's going to be a fun weekend!
OniPower

Post by OniPower »

Sorry to "pop-in" unannounced but I've followed the thread a long time and I really enjoy it so far :D so I wanted to share with you my love to Barbie dolls.

I'm one big crazy Barbie doll lover ! I found Barbies always attractive, and in the past 3 years, I think, my fascination to the dolls went way too high :) . I've searched the web for Barbie doll pics... Those made me everytime ! I stared to search for naked dolls, just to adore their hot bodies and pretty faces... That was the thing I was all time craving :D . But enough of me, these are my girls:

The left one is my first. It's a joke gift that my friends gave me on my birthday. A cheap Barbie-like doll from a random shop. They just made fun and stuff, but they only feeded my fetish :twisted: . She was soaked so many times... once she was dripping wet ! That was hot :D . You can see those destroyed hair... after so many washes ot must look so ! :twisted: .

The second one is bought by me in a store. She's Barbie from Fashionistas Rainbow wave 1. I act more gently with her... but there was some pretty loads on her body lately :) . I like those articulated elbows on her. She can embrace my penis and I can rub her with greater pleasure :twisted: .

That's all for now, hope you guys will appreciate me here :D
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

Hi there and welcome! Excellent post! I like your dolls. I like a few Barbie models, but for the most part, I'm more attracted to her friends. With the exception of Summer and a few others, I prefer brunettes or dark-haired dolls. Fashionistas are my favorite for sure. I absolutely love the jointed articulation in the Fashionistas dolls. They can do so many different poses / positions for fun!!! Add the make-up, the hairstyles, and the clothes to that, and everything is 100% perfect about the Fashionistas line. :wink:
DTC245

Post by DTC245 »

Yes, Oni, welcome, and that is a fine pair of ladies you've got there! How bout some in-actin shots???

Freddie, I have to agree about the Fashionistas. Great looking girls at a great price. In fact, I found a Raquelle like yours today and bought her immediately. She is sexy as hell, and i love that multijointed body. I like the regular bodies better when it comes to pure aesthetics, but the jointed bods are great for function.

My girls. Left to right, Teresa, Raquelle (new girl!), Esme, and Allison.

I've already started with Teresa, her gown was too long so I ripped a lot of the bottom off and tore a slit in it. She needs to show some skin :twisted:

Foreplay with Allison. Please excuse the poor quality of the photos - I was too horny to focus!

Stroking with Teresa. That satiny little body felt soooo good against my cock:

Getting ready to blast her:

She got drenched! Look how her gown is soaked and sticking to her skin:

She's going to be my cum rag for the rest of the weekend.
OniPower

Post by OniPower »

Thanks for sahring those pics ! :D

Well, I'm not the guy who likes to take photos during "that" moment... I'm just full of enjoyment and stuff at this time ! I won't be able to take them :)
but I can share with you the after effect :D , and I'm thinking about todays evening... It's been a long time since last time :) . I'm living with my parents still so I can't time the "event" correctly, but as I do this I'll let you guys know.

oh, she'll be smeard in my cum, I just can't wait :twisted:
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

Excellent photos, DTC! You are the second person I know to purchase a Raquelle variation after my picture posts! I'm glad I could introduce her to you all! :wink:

My goal is to purchase all of the Fashionista variations of the dolls that I like.

Oni, I look forward to your after-shots.

Here is the video I shot. I am very surprised at how fast it uploaded!

http://-removed-.com/movies/2186347/barb ... _doll.html

:P