Barbie / Fashion Dolls in Satin Dresses

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
Destroy

Barbie / Fashion Dolls in Satin Dresses

Post by Destroy »

I have just added Barbie to my list of atypical fetishes.
I chatted through IM with a gentleman who owns a few fashion dolls, which he uses to dress up in various classy, elegant clothing, including satin. These dolls are highly detailed and damn realistic looking. Add cumshots into the equation and bamm! It's like she just got bukkaked by 80 men!

The shocker is how expensive some of these dolls go for. Integrity Toys makes Fashion Royalty dolls that sell upwards to $200. More typical prices for a Barbie are in the $20-$60 range. Anyway, I'm totally sold on this.

Here are a few pics of satin-clad Barbies that I'm dying to drown (literally!) in cum.

2007 Silkstone Movie Mixer Barbie Doll

2012 Elizabeth Taylor Barbie Doll

1997 Marilyn Monroe Gentlemen Prefer Blondes Barbie

The guy shared a couple of pics of his FR doll after being blasted with mounds of cum.
Attachments
Black pencil skirt obliterated
Black pencil skirt obliterated
Dried cum satins on her cute outfit
Dried cum satins on her cute outfit
Fashion Royalty - bukkaked
Fashion Royalty - bukkaked
RIP Bob 6/27/1958 - 9/29/2015
X.com/CumStainDress
bridalprincess

Re: Barbie / Fashion Dolls in Satin Dresses

Post by bridalprincess »

Hi when not using a wedding gown or prom dress i also like to use satin clothed dolls. Nice to see someone else who also likes dolls. Here are few of my favorites.

Some of these dolls have been soaked lots of times
Destroy

Post by Destroy »

I'm brand new to dolls. Not big on those dolls looking like minors and little girls. That Mulan one looks like a fluffy fatty, not too turned on by it tbh. lol But thanks for sharing.

2002 Barbie and King Kong - $20-40 Naomi Watts was fantastic in the 2005 remake of the film. She even wears a satin nightie as she gets dragged around by that gorilla.

2009 Heidi Klum Barbie - $30-50 - Definitely gonna be getting me this one.

2010 Christian Louboutin Anemone Barbie - $60-90 - Dress by itself is $20 on ebay

2012 Tonner Marilyn Monroe as Pola Debeovoise - $110-125 - Maker: Tonner; limited to 500 total quantities.

Fashion Royalty (FR) Monogram Illumination - $120-150 Doll itself is ugly, but that dress is cute. Very limited quantities made.

Fashion Royalty (FR) Always On Her Mind, Dania Zarr - $110-130 - Released July 2012, limited to 450 total quantities, SOLD OUT! :(
X.com/CumStainDress
Destroy

Post by Destroy »

If her skirt were to be zapped to lifesize with a ray gun...it would have a satin lining.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

I'll have a video cumming soon.
X.com/CumStainDress
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

Nice job! She's sexy. I might have to look into getting her and some other dolls. I've been checking out a lot of doll cum videos on -removed- lately. Pretty damn hot.
Destroy

Post by Destroy »

Hell yeah she's a cutie. That black pencil skirt the sexiest thing. For your reference, she's a Tim Gunn styled barbie and right now it looks like she's only available at Target. You can go to target.com to find out info on if your nearest target had her in stock. She seems to be quite popular and sold out everywhere. It's funny how I keep calling this thing a her, when it's just a toy!

Below are a few elegant satin-like dresses of the prom variety.
2006 Rhapsody in New York™ Barbie® Doll - $80-130 - Barbie Fan Club exclusive; Gold Label, fewer than 25k produced. Amazing dress!

Lone Star Great™ Barbie® Doll - $70-110 - Another Barbie Fan Club exclusive; Gold Label.

A note on the fan club, a one year membership is $25. Doesn't seem worth getting, unless you plan on buying a lot of barbies through barbiecollector.com

On The Red Carpet™ Barbie® Fashion - $20 - This one is an accessory pack. Red satin prom dress anyone?

Why am I talking about barbie like I'm an expert on it, of all things? What is the world coming to? Time for me to go do something more manly.
X.com/CumStainDress
tatra603

Post by tatra603 »

Just found this sexy little beast;

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/300833298676? ... 1423.l2649

Notice how she is careful to keep her face out of shot, (probably to deter Freddie Krueger,), but I love the the little tease in the last pic where she lets down the zip of her satin skirt to give just a glimpse of her bare ass! (No underwear, cheeky little vixen!)

TATRA.
Frillylover

Post by Frillylover »

bridalprincess wrote:Hi when not using a wedding gown or prom dress i also like to use satin clothed dolls. Nice to see someone else who also likes dolls. Here are few of my favorites.

Some of these dolls have been soaked lots of times
Those are some beautiful dolls bridalprincess! I too collect these types of dolls, not to cum on though, just to display and gawk at. I have just about all the Disney princesses as well as a few porcelain Victorian dolls with the big ballgowns and curly hair. I gotta be honest with you I wish real women would dress that way once in a while. :D
Fan of the frillies
Destroy

Post by Destroy »

Someone please delete these child, baby faced dolls!!! :x

Anyway, new update. I probably won't get much fanfare for these pics/vid...but I can assure you guys my next vid/pics will involve me cum dousing a very sexy dress.

Here's a Barbie I paid $8 for. I'll be drowning her in round 2...whenever that may be. :D
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

VIDEO
http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=1hfaeb&s=5
X.com/CumStainDress
SatinTom

Post by SatinTom »

Each to their own but I find this a bit weird!
inlovewithsatin

Post by inlovewithsatin »

yes..strange...cumming on a box.
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

Haters gonna hate.

I think it's hot.
Destroy

Post by Destroy »

Haha Freddie, I don't mind. I'm open to all comments, even non-positive ones. Cumming on a Barbie box ain't the sexiest thing, but it beats cumming on a towel, sock, sink, table, or yourself...which these vids do exist. lol

I'm looking at the Barbie box right now and the swirly mess of dried up cum is quite something. Looks like melted candle wax.
X.com/CumStainDress
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

I don't know, dolls don't do it for me- unless they are life sized and I can put some of my satin on them. Personally trying to jam my cock onto a small doll isn't a turn on, not enough satin to caress my member. Especially the part about this stuff being a child's toy, it's just a little too on the fringe to do it for me.
SatinTom

Post by SatinTom »

promdresslover wrote:I don't know, dolls don't do it for me- unless they are life sized and I can put some of my satin on them. Personally trying to jam my cock onto a small doll isn't a turn on, not enough satin to caress my member. Especially the part about this stuff being a child's toy, it's just a little too on the fringe to do it for me.

this