Barbie / Fashion Dolls in Satin Dresses

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
fukyondo

Re: Barbie / Fashion Dolls in Satin Dresses

Post by fukyondo »

Very hot doll

Freddielinton wrote:I made a really long post on here the other day, but the stupid server issue lost it. So to make a long story short, here's my new girl :

Is she or is she not the sexiest doll you've ever seen? She is to me!

And yes, I plan on making cum videos with them laying on or wrapped in satin.

:P
fukyondo

Post by fukyondo »

thes hotties make me BOING!

DTC245 wrote:Yes, Oni, welcome, and that is a fine pair of ladies you've got there! How bout some in-actin shots???

Freddie, I have to agree about the Fashionistas. Great looking girls at a great price. In fact, I found a Raquelle like yours today and bought her immediately. She is sexy as hell, and i love that multijointed body. I like the regular bodies better when it comes to pure aesthetics, but the jointed bods are great for function.

My girls. Left to right, Teresa, Raquelle (new girl!), Esme, and Allison.

I've already started with Teresa, her gown was too long so I ripped a lot of the bottom off and tore a slit in it. She needs to show some skin :twisted:

Foreplay with Allison. Please excuse the poor quality of the photos - I was too horny to focus!

Stroking with Teresa. That satiny little body felt soooo good against my cock:

Getting ready to blast her:

She got drenched! Look how her gown is soaked and sticking to her skin:

She's going to be my cum rag for the rest of the weekend.
fukyondo

Post by fukyondo »

would like to lick that doll!

OniPower wrote:Well, that was great :D

I got my dolls into some action and it becomed intense ! I've started a foreplay with Barbie to set my receptors high :twisted: and then pulled out the second one and made she really wet. You can't see it on the photos but belive me, it was loads of cum :twisted:
Sorry for bad quality, only got phone to make images...

Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

fukyondo wrote:Very hot doll
Thank you! I just shot a video with a different version of her. I'll post a link when it's up.
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

Just posted, here's the link :

http://-removed-.com/movies/2416155/barb ... _doll.html

Some asshole already gave me a negative vote and said a bunch of rude shit. I'd appreciate if you like the video to please give it a positive vote.

Today just hasn't been my day at all :\
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

Great; 4 negative votes. Usually everyone on there likes my videos, so I don't understand what's going on. It's frustrating though. I try to make nice videos and people just ruin the fun for me. It makes me not want to do videos anymore when people vote thumbs down on purpose like that. To try and avoid this as best as possible, I have changed my profile and my videos to Friends Only. You won't be able to see the videos unless you're a friend.
OniPower

Post by OniPower »

Freddie, don't care about them... You doing great job to entertain us and I personally appreciate your work ! You know.. hater gonna hate.. even in this situation. Just keep doing what are you doing. There are many people, like me, who will stand behind your back and support you.

Thanks for sharing that video... I'm happy seeing Raquelle covered in cum :twisted: . Waiting for more from you. Can't wait :D
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

OniPower wrote:Freddie, don't care about them... You doing great job to entertain us and I personally appreciate your work ! You know.. hater gonna hate.. even in this situation. Just keep doing what are you doing. There are many people, like me, who will stand behind your back and support you.

Thanks for sharing that video... I'm happy seeing Raquelle covered in cum :twisted: . Waiting for more from you. Can't wait :D
Thank you, friend. People like you are the reason I keep making more.
Destroy

Barbie Fashionistas

Post by Destroy »

Image Powered by VideoBam - Free Video Hosting
Shot this a couple of months ago.

Image Powered by VideoBam - Free Video Hosting
Most recently I decided to give her cute mini dress a cum bath.

Image ImageImage Image
Enjoy!
RIP Bob 6/27/1958 - 9/29/2015
X.com/CumStainDress
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

Destroy, I tried to watch those videos, but it crashed my phone everytime. You know Videobam removes videos, right? How come you don't upload them on your -removed- account anymore?
OniPower

Post by OniPower »

Oh, Destroy... You simply made my day :D Seeing that Barbie in the cummed dress... Thanks for sharing the vids and photos :)
I can't wait for more from you :D
OniPower

Post by OniPower »

Well.. after some time I decided to give my doll a chance... and that happened :twisted:

ImageImageImageImage

Had a great time :D
(sorry for bad quality :P my phone camera sucks...)
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

haha damm this is what i call sexing at the next level :lol: i never imagined dolls can be a sex tools after all dang :mrgreen:
highinthehills

Post by highinthehills »

This thread got me to sign up here. Please don't let this die! I love the pics and videos, lets keep this going!
OniPower

Post by OniPower »

highinthehills wrote:This thread got me to sign up here. Please don't let this die! I love the pics and videos, lets keep this going!
Hey ! Always nice seeing a new member here :D Feel free to share your experience and thoughs.