Sleeping in Satin

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
Bollogray

Sleeping in Satin

Post by Bollogray »

Hi peeps im new here and just want to say that does anyone else love to sleep in satin sheets whilst wearing a satin chemise? the feeling in sensational and i struggle to get out of bed at weekends lol, chemises, gowns and pj bottoms are my fav satin clothes and amazing to masturbate in them sometimes im always on ebay looking for a bargain to thanks Graeme.
satingirl82

Re: Sleeping in Satin

Post by satingirl82 »

Hi, Bollogray. Welcome to the forum. I'm new here, too. We don't have satin bed sheets, but I sleep in satin most of the time, especially a chemise. If it's not a chemise it's typically a camisole, a babydoll and sometimes satin pajamas.
silkysatinbed

Post by silkysatinbed »

I sleep in satin sheets and satin pillows every night and I have for many years. I'm not in to wearing womens lingerie but I surely would enjoy a nice satin slip or nighty in bed with me. I usually sleep in the nude or wearing satin mens boxer because I want to feel the soft silky satin on every inch of my body as I fall asleep and wake up. Such a soothing luxurious feeling. From the time I saw my first ad for satin sheets in a magazine long ago, I knew that there would be no other way to sleep but enveloped in silky satin.
slipperysatin

Post by slipperysatin »

I sleep in satin sheets and pillows satin comforter too. I love wearing satin soccer shorts to bed
scintilla

Post by scintilla »

Greetings; Welcome th the Forum. I have been sleeping in acetate satin sheets for the last 15 years. Nothing more sensuous than the feel of satin on my naked body. Cheers. Scintilla is Satin is Scintilla
AlanaRaso

Post by AlanaRaso »

I would be kicked out of bed by my wife if I tried wearing anything but satin or silk to bed. She would not tolerate cotton or flannel. I usually wear a chemise and pajama bottoms when it is warm, when the weather turns cool, it is a long gown or caftan with 2-3 layers of slips, skirts or robes. She is a girly-girl and our bedroom is a feminine sanctuary. I am to be clean, powdered and perfumed before coming to bed. She likes her partner soft and silky. In the morning, I am responsible for making the bed and laundering our delicate clothing. I adore my queen and she spoils me, her princess!
sealion

Post by sealion »

All my pjs are satin or silk. Mens satin. I dont have any cotton or flannel pjs at all. Bit boring ! I dont go in for wearing womens satin or silk when its avaliable in mens pjs, easy enough on the net. I sleep in satin sheets in the summer and yes its a great feeling wearing satin pjs and sliding into satin sheets.Sometimes makes it hard to keep the hand off myself, as I find it the most sensous feeling alive. :D
Bollogray

Post by Bollogray »

AlanaRaso wrote:I would be kicked out of bed by my wife if I tried wearing anything but satin or silk to bed. She would not tolerate cotton or flannel. I usually wear a chemise and pajama bottoms when it is warm, when the weather turns cool, it is a long gown or caftan with 2-3 layers of slips, skirts or robes. She is a girly-girl and our bedroom is a feminine sanctuary. I am to be clean, powdered and perfumed before coming to bed. She likes her partner soft and silky. In the morning, I am responsible for making the bed and laundering our delicate clothing. I adore my queen and she spoils me, her princess!

Very nice your so lucky :D
Bollogray

Post by Bollogray »

satingirl82 wrote:Hi, Bollogray. Welcome to the forum. I'm new here, too. We don't have satin bed sheets, but I sleep in satin most of the time, especially a chemise. If it's not a chemise it's typically a camisole, a babydoll and sometimes satin pajamas.
Try to get some satin sheets i like your style! :D
potterguy

Post by potterguy »

I have just brought some baby pink satin sheets, this promises to be awonderful experience and looking forward to cumming all over them
Bollogray

Post by Bollogray »

potterguy wrote:I have just brought some baby pink satin sheets, this promises to be awonderful experience and looking forward to cumming all over them
Very nice Enjoy :D
Bollogray

Post by Bollogray »

i just bought some pink satin sheets online, cant wait till they arrive :D
satinslider

Post by satinslider »

silkysatinbed wrote:I sleep in satin sheets and satin pillows every night and I have for many years. I'm not in to wearing womens lingerie but I surely would enjoy a nice satin slip or nighty in bed with me. I usually sleep in the nude or wearing satin mens boxer because I want to feel the soft silky satin on every inch of my body as I fall asleep and wake up. Such a soothing luxurious feeling. From the time I saw my first ad for satin sheets in a magazine long ago, I knew that there would be no other way to sleep but enveloped in silky satin.
you know i have the exact same story ,ive slept in them for years but i sleep naked its nice in the middle of the night to arouse myself and rub up against them and cumming in them it feels oh so good! thanks for sharing!
Satinbikinifan

Satin bikini and satin boxers

Post by Satinbikinifan »

I recently discovered something quite by accident. I have been searching for lingerie for my wife that is both fun and conservative, so I have run across some satin items that fit the bill. While trying to find a satin bikini to match an outfit for her, ran across reviews for the now discontinued Joe Boxer satin bikinis. What amazed me is that almost 45% of the reviews were either men ranting how much they liked them to women who either share them or get them for their husbands, or one review where a woman swore there was too much material up front so they must have been made for a man. I'm as straight as they come, don't think about wearing womens anything, but decided to get a pack of these and see what happened. I tried a black one, and immediately understood why so many men posted positive reviews for them. Only I'm not about to wear that around the house with my wife, two teenagers, and a mother in law running around, so I put a pair of satin boxers on over them. It was instant bliss! I decided to try sleeping in that one night, and never have I been so relaxed going to bed. The next morning when I woke up I was solid as a rock. Since then I've acquired a few more and made some matching sets with satin boxers. My wife finds it amusing, but she is suddenly spending much more time checking out what I am wearing to bed these days. Her hands have suddenly become much more adventurous, and when her hands hit the double layer satin bikini and satin boxers, I get hard almost instantly. Anything goes from that point.
Pogo63_22485

Post by Pogo63_22485 »

Hi everyone

I love seeing the posts about how and what our fellow satin lovers sleep in is very encouraging! I like to sleep in or with a satin baseball jacket.. it keeps me warm in the winter and helps with muscle aches and chills.

It is nice to know the one doesn't have to defend oneself here. Any others have satin baseball style jackets with team or company logos that they collect or sleep in or with..??
Pogo
I Love Satin, Silk and enjoy seeing Women Wearing it. Very Sexy!!! Love Satin Jackets as well.