Teenage memories.

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
wheelie

Teenage memories.

Post by wheelie »

I spent some time on line earlier today searching in the hope of finding pictures I used to look at when I was a kid...the pictures that cemented my interest in satin & kept my willy & my right hand working overtime.I managed to find a few familiar pics & thought I should share them with the other members.If anyone has any images of from their own teenage years feel free to share them.
Attachments
This still gets me hard even after all this time...the lovely Kirsten Imrie looking stunning
This still gets me hard even after all this time...the lovely Kirsten Imrie looking stunning
Sam Fox...Mmmmmm
Sam Fox...Mmmmmm
Debee Ashby looking hot.
Debee Ashby looking hot.
cherryE10

Re: Teenage memories.

Post by cherryE10 »

what happened to the highcut string bikini satin panties of the 80s? they were soooo hot!
satinage

Post by satinage »

Sam Fox with her red set,
love it so much :oops:
Fan de Satin / Satinfan
satingirl82

Post by satingirl82 »

cherryE10 wrote:what happened to the highcut string bikini satin panties of the 80s? they were soooo hot!
Those disappeared from the stores around 2004-2005. The only place hubby and I have been able to find them is online.
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

satingirl82 wrote:
cherryE10 wrote:what happened to the highcut string bikini satin panties of the 80s? they were soooo hot!
Those disappeared from the stores around 2004-2005. The only place hubby and I have been able to find them is online.
I hate how 80's-90's satin is so expensive on eBay. No point in even bidding!
wheelie

Post by wheelie »

Here's a few of the lovely Gaynor Goodman looking just as hot now as she did in my teenage years.
Attachments
Gaynor Goodman.jpg
75317_gaynor_goodman_123_393lo.jpg
georgegt3

Post by georgegt3 »

Abigail Toyne

Image Image

And she still looks good.
Satin always looks best on a women
removed

Post by removed »

georgegt3 wrote:Abigail Toyne

Image Image

And she still looks good.
She sure does

snolan

Post by snolan »

I wanked so much over this one of Gillian Anderson as a teen (mid 90s)...

wheelie

Post by wheelie »

Sam Fox...every teenagers dream shag when I was a kid.I spent many hours dreaming my right hand was Sams minge.

Happy Days :D
Attachments
hot_samantha_fox_wallpaper-390305-1280833169.jpeg
Sam_fox.jpg
SamanthaFox10-Copy.jpg
Satinmini

Post by Satinmini »

snolan wrote:I wanked so much over this one of Gillian Anderson as a teen (mid 90s)...

I remember this pic very sexy, well before the days of the internet. I had it in a (well used) magazine.
silkysatinbed

Post by silkysatinbed »

I loved the little black and white ads in the back of magazines for Scintilla Satin Sheets. The very sexy models on a satin covered bed wearing nothing but Scintilla satin sheets wrapped around them. Sleeping in Scintilla satin sheets "is as kind to your body as a good nights sleep". I expected that a night in satin sheets would not get me much sleep though. I collected about six or seven different ones. They were in the back of magazines like House Beautiful and Playboy, the best part of either magazine. Any picture of a beautiful sexy woman in satin sheets was a big turn-on for me but these were my favorites. I decided than that I had to have Scintilla Satin Sheets and when I bought them I found that they were every bit as sexy, silky and luxurious as they were described in the ad. If I locate a scan of one of the ads, I will post it.
scintilla

Post by scintilla »

Greetings Satin Lovers; I agree with Silkysatinbed. I too collected the Scintiila satin sheets adds from Playboy, Cosmopolitan, House Beautiful and Penthouse. Made a poster once showing all my satin sheet ads and would propitup on a table so I could lust after the models in the pictures and then masturbate into my Scintilla satin sheets. I just scored a king set this week and tonight they are on my bed. I will now go and fuck them real good. Sure wish I still had that collection of Scintilla ads. Cheers. Scintilla is Satinis Scintilla