Real Prom girls being nasty and kinky

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
Destroy

Real Prom girls being nasty and kinky

Post by Destroy »

Damn, some of these prom pics floating out there of teens acting slutty as fuck in their skanky prom dresses really drive me insane. I can't help but imagine how many cocks they sucked off on their special prom night, in those DRESSES!
I've attached two of my absolute most favorite pics of such girls.

I would die to know the names of these dirty sluts. Or perhaps more pics from the two sets. I know it is a verrry long shot..... but they are out there somewhere...
Soo...maybe someone with an extensive prom girls collection of pics could help out.

And excuse my vulgar, degrading language. I blame it completely on the girls below. Drive me nuts!
Attachments
nastyfuckpromteens.jpg
promslutbabes.jpg
RIP Bob 6/27/1958 - 9/29/2015
X.com/CumStainDress
promdresslover

Re: Real Prom girls being nasty and kinky

Post by promdresslover »

Right there with you. Nothing more gets me stiff than to see a prom dress or formal gown on a girl while she's taking a cock or cumming through the layers of silky fabric, or semen gets spattered all down the front of it, soaking into the silky lining while it rises against her rock hrs tits.

I about shot a load seeing those to locking lips in that satin. Imagine them going at it with each other and they gush a river in those dresses. That would be fucking awesome, especially that girl in the blue dress with that ass of hers. God damn that has me reeling.
Satinmini

Post by Satinmini »

That is hot. I would love to fuck the girl in red in the second photo in every orifice, she looks well dirty.
slipperysatin

Post by slipperysatin »

I agree SatinMini!!! Love the way that red satin dress clings to her slinky slender body!!!
Dreamsofdresses

Post by Dreamsofdresses »

My god. Those two pictures are freaking hot! I have seen the send one before over on jbgallery but it was on its own too there. Christ I love nothing more than to see a girl in a satin prom dress. So so damn sexy. Would love more of this if you guys have any.

Thanks,
DoD
Girls+Satin = Win
Destroy

Post by Destroy »

Dreamsofdresses wrote:"I have seen the send one before over on jbgallery but it was on its own too there."
What do you mean? Link me please?

All four of these chicks are bombshell hot as hell. But yes, the one in red is a bonafide slut. Love the way that dress hugs her body and the way her sexy thigh shows through that slit. If only I could tear that slit wider and get my pecker insider her you know what...
Dreamsofdresses wrote:"Would love more of this if you guys have any."
That's right, let's keep this thing going.
X.com/CumStainDress
Dreamsofdresses

I dont intend to drag down the standard of this community but as for where I have seen this picture before:

[edit: link removed]

Just use the search term "prom".

DoD
Girls+Satin = Win
Dennis

Post by Dennis »

The girl in the blue dress looks like stormy... Freddielinton's avatar... Maybe she is it?
Destroy

Post by Destroy »

Stumbled on a few more mind blowing prom pics that make you wonder how dirty some of these teens really are.

First pic: It looks like she is ripping her dress, which is damn hot. But pay close attention to the breasts/halter portion of her dress. Is it just me or did she give a messy BJ moments earlier and the evidence of the mess is on her dress?

Second pic: What a wreck. Just wow. I'd like to see the before pics of her, and I'd sure like to know the story behind how she ended up in the shower in her dress w/ running makeup down her face.
Attachments
cumstainstits_dressripping.jpg
aroughpromnight.jpg
X.com/CumStainDress
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

She's not ripping the dress. Some dresses like that one come with a really long train / slit area that can be hooked / unhooked, so girls sometimes hold them / wrap them around their arm like that. The right breast area though...now that's a different story! Probably just spilled a drink though, as it appears they're still at the dance.

Second pic is hot as fuck
Destroy

Post by Destroy »

It's possible she was horny enough to give her date a quickie BJ in the restroom, a messy one. The wet patch looks exactly like how it would if you wiped the cum with a napkin. So that's what I would like to believe. lol :mrgreen:

Anyway, below is another breast stained dress. Looks like she had her nice D cup boobies felt up by a bunch of dirty hands. Can't blame them. I see some chocolate marks, grease, maybe piss and cum mixed in??

Last pic is a bonus. Someone please direct me to this photo set. LOVE LOVE LOVE that satin hot pink slip she's getting fucked in!
Attachments
expensive dress ruined.jpg
which-sex-position-are-you-.jpg
X.com/CumStainDress
Destroy

Post by Destroy »

A couple more dirty prom sluts for your viewing pleasure.

Image Image
X.com/CumStainDress
Dreamsofdresses

That was a long three year break
Girls+Satin = Win
Destroy

Post by Destroy »

Here's some wet pussies, prom dress decked out. All of these dresses rip and cum worthy.
ImageImageImageImage
X.com/CumStainDress
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

Gotta love these sexy satin sluts :P
Liking it shiny