Homemade Cum On Satin Videos!

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related

Re: Homemade Cum On Satin Videos!

Postby Freddielinton » Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:10 pm

Hot Blue Satin Prom Dress Trilogy

The first three videos I will be posting are what I like to call "The Trilogy". I chose this hot blue satin prom dress because I have 4 of them. Part 1 was the first video I shot with my iPhone. Part two was soon after, but Part 3 was more recent. Part one was really just an experiment, more or less. I wasn't sure how it was going to turn out. I shot Part 1 with the phone standing vertically, which has been rotated. All other videos after Part 1 I've filmed whilst holding the phone horizontally, which is much better. I've tried to cut back on the shakiness, but it's hard to do when you only have two hands. You will notice in Parts 2 & 3 that the Swarovski crystal halter is gone. I removed it because it kept getting caught in the carpet, and I was worried that it was going to injure my other dresses.

Here is the girl who owned this dress :

Image

Image

*Note from Xhamster Support if you have "404 Not Found" when playing the videos (I'm still having this issue. Hopefully it works for you guys) : Please clear your browsers cache (Temporary Internet Files in IE) and cookies.  Close then re open your browser and try again.*


Hot Blue Satin Prom Dress : Part One

http://xhamster.com/movies/1376779/hot_ ... dress.html

Hot Blue Satin Prom Dress : Part Two

http://xhamster.com/movies/1376800/hot_ ... ess_2.html

Hot Blue Satin Prom Dress : Part Three

http://xhamster.com/movies/1376807/hot_ ... ess_3.html

I hope you like them!

:P
I <3 Sexy Satin Prom Teens! :P
User avatar
Freddielinton
 
Posts: 1027
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:06 pm

Re: Homemade Cum On Satin Videos!

Postby Freddielinton » Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:30 pm

I <3 Sexy Satin Prom Teens! :P
User avatar
Freddielinton
 
Posts: 1027
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:06 pm

Re: Homemade Cum On Satin Videos!

Postby getther2004 » Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:13 pm

getther2004
 
Posts: 102
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2008 8:46 pm

Re: Homemade Cum On Satin Videos!

Postby Freddielinton » Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:39 pm

I <3 Sexy Satin Prom Teens! :P
User avatar
Freddielinton
 
Posts: 1027
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:06 pm

Re: Homemade Cum On Satin Videos!

Postby promdresslover » Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:27 am

Freedie,

Nice jizzloads on that naughty blue dress. It was asking for it, hurtin for a squirtin and it got it thrice over!
I just imagine it on that rockin body while you blow a load right onto her and the dress.
Great to see you giving satin the cum it was meant for. Keep it cumin! I'm working on shooting some of my own as we speak.
promdresslover
 
Posts: 421
Joined: Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:35 am
Location: DFW, TX. USA

Re: Homemade Cum On Satin Videos!

Postby Freddielinton » Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:00 am

promdresslover wrote:Freedie,

Nice jizzloads on that naughty blue dress. It was asking for it, hurtin for a squirtin and it got it thrice over!
I just imagine it on that rockin body while you blow a load right onto her and the dress.
Great to see you giving satin the cum it was meant for. Keep it cumin! I'm working on shooting some of my own as we speak.


Haha thanks buddy! That dress makes it so easy to cum. It's so sexy; still is. Thanks, will do! I look forward to your vids!
I <3 Sexy Satin Prom Teens! :P
User avatar
Freddielinton
 
Posts: 1027
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:06 pm

Re: Homemade Cum On Satin Videos!

Postby halebopp2 » Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:58 am

getther2004 wrote:Silk dress 2
http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=fXQCU-S468-



Just what that dress needed! Thanks!
halebopp2
 
Posts: 47
Joined: Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:11 am

Re: Homemade Cum On Satin Videos!

Postby halebopp2 » Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:09 am




Thanks for the great cumshots...what was better...the blouses or the prom dress. What a dilemma! :)
halebopp2
 
Posts: 47
Joined: Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:11 am

Re: Homemade Cum On Satin Videos!

Postby Freddielinton » Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:13 pm

halebopp2 wrote:Thanks for the great cumshots...what was better...the blouses or the prom dress. What a dilemma! :)


You're welcome! Oh, definitely the prom dress, all the way! :D
I <3 Sexy Satin Prom Teens! :P
User avatar
Freddielinton
 
Posts: 1027
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:06 pm

Re: Homemade Cum On Satin Videos!

Postby getther2004 » Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:31 pm

[edit: posts deleted/moved - please stay on topic]
getther2004
 
Posts: 102
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2008 8:46 pm

Re: Homemade Cum On Satin Videos!

Postby Destroy » Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:11 am

Wow that was sensational Freddie. Good job cumming on the same dress three times, all in the same general location. I get hard just by seeing the dark spots from where the previous cum stains soaked through.

My one complaint - you cutting off the halter and not videotaping that. Would have LOVED to see you dismantle that halter. I want to see some ripping and some destruction!

But again good job, can't wait to see more.
User avatar
Destroy
 
Posts: 301
Joined: Wed May 23, 2012 11:17 pm
Location: CA

Re: Homemade Cum On Satin Videos!

Postby Freddielinton » Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:57 pm

Destroy wrote:Wow that was sensational Freddie. Good job cumming on the same dress three times, all in the same general location. I get hard just by seeing the dark spots from where the previous cum stains soaked through.

My one complaint - you cutting off the halter and not videotaping that. Would have LOVED to see you dismantle that halter. I want to see some ripping and some destruction!

But again good job, can't wait to see more.


Why, thank you sir! Your xhamster vids are my inspiration; you know that, right?

Not into destruction, man. Just don't see the pleasure in it. Boy, that sounds super hypocritical after cumming on the same dress 3 times hahaha :lol:

Thanks! More videos are on the way! Hope to see more from you as well! :D
I <3 Sexy Satin Prom Teens! :P
User avatar
Freddielinton
 
Posts: 1027
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:06 pm

Re: Homemade Cum On Satin Videos!

Postby Freddielinton » Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:16 pm

getther2004 wrote:
getther2004 wrote:You can see how things are satin washed in the laundry? An interesting process of soaking in soapy water

I hope that anyone of you show the video, which wash the clothes in the laundry


I don't wash any of my satin. In fact, the only items I've washed are my sister's thongs and bikini bottoms that I've thoroughly hand-washed to get all the cum out. Perhaps in another thread? That's not really the point here.
I <3 Sexy Satin Prom Teens! :P
User avatar
Freddielinton
 
Posts: 1027
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:06 pm

Re: Homemade Cum On Satin Videos!

Postby sparky1973 » Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:32 pm

Freddielinton wrote:Hot Blue Satin Prom Dress Trilogy

The first three videos I will be posting are what I like to call "The Trilogy". I chose this hot blue satin prom dress because I have 4 of them. Part 1 was the first video I shot with my iPhone. Part two was soon after, but Part 3 was more recent. Part one was really just an experiment, more or less. I wasn't sure how it was going to turn out. I shot Part 1 with the phone standing vertically, which has been rotated. All other videos after Part 1 I've filmed whilst holding the phone horizontally, which is much better. I've tried to cut back on the shakiness, but it's hard to do when you only have two hands. You will notice in Parts 2 & 3 that the Swarovski crystal halter is gone. I removed it because it kept getting caught in the carpet, and I was worried that it was going to injure my other dresses.

Here is the girl who owned this dress :

[edit: snip - there's no need to quote the pictures in the message - they are above]

*Note from Xhamster Support if you have "404 Not Found" when playing the videos (I'm still having this issue. Hopefully it works for you guys) : Please clear your browsers cache (Temporary Internet Files in IE) and cookies.  Close then re open your browser and try again.*


Hot Blue Satin Prom Dress : Part One

http://xhamster.com/movies/1376779/hot_ ... dress.html

Hot Blue Satin Prom Dress : Part Two

http://xhamster.com/movies/1376800/hot_ ... ess_2.html

Hot Blue Satin Prom Dress : Part Three

http://xhamster.com/movies/1376807/hot_ ... ess_3.html

I hope you like them!

:P


Thanks for sharing the videos Freddie they were great!
sparky1973
 
Posts: 32
Joined: Sat May 23, 2009 1:47 am

Re: Homemade Cum On Satin Videos!

Postby Freddielinton » Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:17 pm

I <3 Sexy Satin Prom Teens! :P
User avatar
Freddielinton
 
Posts: 1027
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:06 pm

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 4 guests