Homemade Cum On Satin Videos!

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
ilikeitshiny

Re: Homemade Cum On Satin Videos!

Post by ilikeitshiny »

Freddielinton wrote:Now, if I could attach my phone to a helmet cam or something

Now that could be interesting :D if not a little painful :shock: :lol: :wink:

Sorry folk....I just couldn't resist it :D
Liking it shiny
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

Well, just got 4 reports from Flickr today about my videos. You can upload restricted pictures, but only moderate videos. I knew this, but I wanted to see how long it would take for them to notice. So they've sent me warnings and removed 4 of my videos. Good thing I have all of them saved to a flash drive; I didn't lose anything! Won't be uploading vids to flickr anymore though!
maxilover

Post by maxilover »

Freddie , just watched the leather jacket video , that was awesome seeing that silky cheetah lining get a soaking . Cant wait to see the other three videos you have made with it ! Looking forward to maybe seeing a few coat ones in the future too :)
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

terrago wrote:Nice! I would love to see some skirt/dress linings soaked!
Thank you! I did buy my first two skirts last week. Shot a video the second I took it out of the package, lol. I'll upload it eventually. Got the second skirt today. I came on my co-worker's daughter's prom dress this weekend. It was lined in hot pink satin. Also, my sister just got two satin-lined homecoming dresses. I'll cum on those right after she's done with them!
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

ilikeitshiny wrote:
Freddielinton wrote:Now, if I could attach my phone to a helmet cam or something

Now that could be interesting :D if not a little painful :shock: :lol: :wink:

Sorry folk....I just couldn't resist it :D
Hands-free would be so much easier though. My hand makes the camera shake wayyyy too much. Perhaps I'll try to create like a head strap or something. I think that would work so much better.
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

maxilover wrote:Freddie , just watched the leather jacket video , that was awesome seeing that silky cheetah lining get a soaking . Cant wait to see the other three videos you have made with it ! Looking forward to maybe seeing a few coat ones in the future too :)
Thanks Maxi! I feel that each video in the "My Sister's Leather Jacket" saga gets better and better. I actually shot another video last week with the jacket zipped up so my cum goes all over the hot shiny faux leather. So there's actually 4 others I have to post! I'll look into getting some coats, for sure!
satinedge

Post by satinedge »

I'm not as brave to post videos just yet but would love to see someone wearing a satin nightgown grinding away. And take a far pane look at the spoiled hot mess. (maybe up close?) That's how I get it on. I just love wearing the nightgown...I know I'm not supposed to but its naughty! :) just to think my wife might catch me.
I often think that a slightly exposed shoulder emerging from a long satin nightgown packed more sex than two naked bodies in bed. - Bette Davis
blowby

Post by blowby »

getther2004 wrote:Home video at your request. Satin blouse 5 http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=lwKAq-S562-
Choose from the album clothing for cum. I will fulfill your desires.
https://picasaweb.google.com/getther2004/

I can do it on webcam for free Skype, Yahoo: Getther2004
Small gold satin jacket
Would be fun
getther2004

Post by getther2004 »

blowby wrote:
getther2004 wrote:Home video at your request. Satin blouse 5 http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=lwKAq-S562-
Choose from the album clothing for cum. I will fulfill your desires.
https://picasaweb.google.com/getther2004/

I can do it on webcam for free Skype, Yahoo: Getther2004
Small gold satin jacket
Would be fun
http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=CUYuP-S768-
I remind you that I can do it on webcam for free.
Destroy

Red asymetrical satin chemise by Frederick's

Post by Destroy »

Alright guys, below is the thrashing I laid down on that red satin slip some of you might remember. I wanted to be creative with this one so I added a little violence to spice it up. Who would thought it would cause me to bust my load so damn quick. I originally intended to make a longer vid, but oh well, next time!
http://-removed-.com/movies/1417382/a_ri ... _slip.html

Below is was the first vid I made a few months back.
http://-removed-.com/movies/1257223/stro ... _slip.html

I also added a picture of a chick wearing nearly the same identical slip. :D
Attachments
CIMG0246.JPG
Tanichkaaysmetricalchemise.jpg
CIMG0251.JPG
RIP Bob 6/27/1958 - 9/29/2015
X.com/CumStainDress
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

Nice job! You came so quick! I wish I could do that. Takes me fucking forever. Ooh how I love Frederick's satin! Is that chemise made in Sri Lanka? Those are kind of hard to come by and feel the best!

I tried to upload new videos yesterday, and the fucking page was down again. Starting to piss me off.
Destroy

Post by Destroy »

Actually no, I don't normally cum that quick at all. What I do is prep myself by masturbating beforehand. Otherwise it'd take me forever as well.
Though this time I cummed waaaay too prematurely, due to the intense arousal I got from ripping through that satin! If you watch the vid closely, I shoot 3 errant ropes that blast off in random directions. Made a mess on that guest bedroom bed. Totally NOT what I intended! LOL

I just checked, it's made in the Philippines. That's surprising, I was almost certain it was junk from China. My two other Frederick's slips are from China.

Yeah, I had to wait like 2-3 days until uploading was back up again to upload my vid. Looks like it's back up again today.
X.com/CumStainDress
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

Gotcha. Yeah I gotta prep before I start shooting or it'll take forever too. lol!

Frederick's stuff from China is pure shit. Philippines is alright. Sri Lanka is the best though!
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

Just uploaded 3 new videos. Should be a few days. Sorry for the delay everyone.
Destroy

Post by Destroy »

I bought that red Philippine made slip over 2 years ago. The two other China made ones are from within the past year.
I can make out the quality discrepancies between the two countries.

Seems to me like the natural order of things is for EVERYTHING to eventually be made in China. Shame!

So how do I get my hands on the Filipino and Sri Lanka made stuff? Have they been discontinued? Is everything in the Frederick's current product line made in China now???
X.com/CumStainDress