Homemade Cum On Satin Videos!

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
boyshortsuk

Re: Homemade Cum On Satin Videos!

Post by boyshortsuk »

Hi,
as a lover of this type of satin shorts, i would love to know what make they are, where you got them and if you would consider swapping or selling them to me?
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

boyshortsuk wrote:Hi, as a lover of this type of satin shorts, i would love to know what make they are, where you got them and if you would consider swapping or selling them to me?
La Senza, eBay, and I trashed 'em after I came on them. The material was a very thin polyester; more like silk than satin. Shined great, but didn't feel that great on the skin like true satin does. The inside was also very dull feeling. Not my style. Anyway, after one cum session, they got crusty as fuck so I trashed them. Probably should have shot another video using the backside of the shorts, but whatever.
removed

Post by removed »

Love the pink and champagne dresses! Good work!

Would still like to see that hot blue one get a good few loads on it!
maxilover

Post by maxilover »

Hi Freddie,
loving all these videos you are posting , keep up the good work buddy . You have actually got me into prom dresses now , with all your threads , never realised what i was missing ! :D
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

alhb86 wrote:Love the pink and champagne dresses! Good work!

Would still like to see that hot blue one get a good few loads on it!
Thanks!!!

Three loads wasn't enough for you? Or were you talking about the Gigi one from the Satin Collection Thread? If you meant the latter, I'll try to get to shooting it tonight. Gonna be a while to upload though; I've got a lot of others that need to be posted first. Still not caught up yet, and it's annoying because -removed- takes forever.

Thank you!
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

maxilover wrote:Hi Freddie,
loving all these videos you are posting , keep up the good work buddy . You have actually got me into prom dresses now , with all your threads , never realised what i was missing ! :D
Thank you so much maxi! Will do! You like prom dresses now? That's awesome! I'm glad my thread helped show you the light lol. They truly are a gift! You'll be happy to know that I've been purchasing a few leather jackets on eBay! Now I kinda have way more than enough prom dresses to satisfy for a while, I'm focusing on other aspects of my fetishes. Gonna start a nice leather jacket collection! :D
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

I've been requested to make a Satin Skirt video by a member on -removed-. Unfortunately, I surprisingly don't own any satin skirts. I just checked eBay and really didn't find much that I would like. Does anyone know any good satin skirt brands to look out for? If so, please PM me. Also, feel free to PM me if you have any video requests, and I'll see what I can do. Thanks!

:P
boyshortsuk

Post by boyshortsuk »

HI if you tell me what sort of and what colour satin skirt you are after im sure i can help
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

That naughty pink dress had it cumming to it. Nice load!
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

boyshortsuk wrote:HI if you tell me what sort of and what colour satin skirt you are after im sure i can help
Found a couple nice ones on eBay. Took a while to find, though.
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

promdresslover wrote:That naughty pink dress had it cumming to it. Nice load!
Thanks guy!
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

Freddielinton wrote:
boyshortsuk wrote:Hi, as a lover of this type of satin shorts, i would love to know what make they are, where you got them and if you would consider swapping or selling them to me?
La Senza, eBay, and I trashed 'em after I came on them. The material was a very thin polyester; more like silk than satin. Shined great, but didn't feel that great on the skin like true satin does. The inside was also very dull feeling. Not my style. Anyway, after one cum session, they got crusty as fuck so I trashed them. Probably should have shot another video using the backside of the shorts, but whatever.
EDIT : I actually found them under my couch tonight! I thought I trashed them! That was quite a surprise lol. I'll have to make more videos of them then! :P
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

Hey guys, sorry it's taking so long for more material. -removed-'s upload page is closed for a few days. This is making it pretty difficult to catch up, especially considering the fact that I'm shooting a new video almost every day. Shot my 21st video tonight!
boyshortsuk

Post by boyshortsuk »

Well off you still have them I'll if you like I'll swap a nice satin skirt with you for them!