Homemade Cum On Satin Videos!

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
promdresslover

Re: Homemade Cum On Satin Videos!

Post by promdresslover »

GREAT videos Freddie, especially the Ombre dress. IIRC the original owner was some nice creamy latte girl.

As far as your co-worker's daughter's dress, it asked for it! I know you don't care as much for the linings, but this is usually a better place to "leave your mark" that won't stand out. Lining stains usually won't get as much attention as "a big splat" on the center of a dress. None the less, nice work!

Love seeing your sister's coat get it again.
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

promdresslover wrote:GREAT videos Freddie, especially the Ombre dress. IIRC the original owner was some nice creamy latte girl.

As far as your co-worker's daughter's dress, it asked for it! I know you don't care as much for the linings, but this is usually a better place to "leave your mark" that won't stand out. Lining stains usually won't get as much attention as "a big splat" on the center of a dress. None the less, nice work!

Love seeing your sister's coat get it again.
Thanks man!

As for my co-worker's daughter's dress, the satin actually was the lining. I flipped the dress inside-out. There's a chiffon material on the outside that goes over the layer with the satin on the inside. I cleaned up pretty well. It's also in a garment bag. Girls never wear their dresses again, so I doubt she'll ever put it on again, let alone notice the stains.
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

maxilover

Post by maxilover »

Hi Freddie,
excellent work my friend, love the way that lining gets the full impact of hot cum . Would love to see you give more coats the same treatment :)
Satinmini

Post by Satinmini »

A couple of weekends back my wife had some of her friends round for her birthday night out, and one of them happened to leave behind her little satin lined H&M blazer when she left the next day. So one I took my opportunity to abuse it when my wife was out one day. it belongs to a hot blond girl and it smelt so sweet of her perfume.

http://-removed-.com/movies/3184063/fuck ... r.html?s=9
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

NICE splat job Satinmini :D :D Thanx MUCH for sharing :D :D I like the way you used it to stroke with :D :D Were you smelling her perfume & thinking of her as you unloaded onto it ?!?!? I bet that felt good and left a helluva stain on that smooth red lining, eh :twisted: :twisted: Did she ever come back for it ?? What if she does ?? :lol: :lol: What would your wife think if she seen it ?!?!?
You might as well use it a few more times now :lol: :lol:
Satinmini

Post by Satinmini »

satinstainer wrote:NICE splat job Satinmini :D :D Thanx MUCH for sharing :D :D I like the way you used it to stroke with :D :D Were you smelling her perfume & thinking of her as you unloaded onto it ?!?!? I bet that felt good and left a helluva stain on that smooth red lining, eh :twisted: :twisted: Did she ever come back for it ?? What if she does ?? :lol: :lol: What would your wife think if she seen it ?!?!?
You might as well use it a few more times now :lol: :lol:
I did smell so sweet. I had a picture of her up on the screen in front of me wearing the jacket while I pleasured myself :D . She will pick it up next time she comes round but she lives quite far away so it may not be for some time. My wife would not be happy at all if she knew what I was doing with it, luckily it didn't seem to stain that much, nothing noticeable anyway. I shall definitely try to fuck it a few more times before she collects it. maybe I won't spray all over it so much next time. :oops:
Satin4ever

Post by Satin4ever »

Here is a quick video of me cumming on a satin le chateau dress I bought. My first video but hopefully lots more to cum!

http://-removed-.com/movies/3409568/cumm ... dress.html
Destroy

Post by Destroy »

Video
RIP Bob 6/27/1958 - 9/29/2015
X.com/CumStainDress
satinage

Post by satinage »

so beautiful polka dot bikini, I'd love to wear it :oops:
Fan de Satin / Satinfan
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

haha awesome cum shots :lol: :mrgreen:
cumslutprincess

Post by cumslutprincess »

Freddielinton wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:38 am Teal Satin Homecoming Dress

http://-removed-.com/movies/1788218/teal_satin_homecoming_dress.html
Do you still have this video?
alicherkooo

Post by alicherkooo »

Freddielinton wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:53 am Light Blue Satin Prom Dress

Everyone kept wanting to see this, so here you go. Gotta be honest, I'm pretty disappointed with my load on this one, but whatever.

http://-removed-.com/movies/1396710/light_blue_satin_prom_dress.html

My Sister's Satin Lined Vest : Part 1 & 2

You probably already know the story here, but just in case, I'll fill you in. My Sister can be a huge cunt sometimes, so while she was away at the beach, I decided to cum on some of her clothes. This video is the first of many I've shot using her clothes. I also have videos of her bikini bottoms, thongs, and her leather jacket.

http://-removed-.com/movies/1396757/my_sister_039_s_satin_lined_vest.html

http://-removed-.com/movies/1396782/my_sister_039_s_satin_lined_vest_2.html
your links aren't avalibale anymore
do you still have the videos?
Pat1995

Post by Pat1995 »

My satin rag
Attachments
Screenshot_20220806-101515_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20220806-101521_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20220806-101528_Gallery.jpg