Homemade Cum On Satin Videos!

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
Freddielinton

Homemade Cum On Satin Videos!

Post by Freddielinton »

Hi everyone! I thought I'd create a new thread for users to post and share videos of themselves masturbating and cumming on satin items. I've been shooting satin photos and videos with my iPhone for a couple months now. From myself here you will see items being cummed on that have been posted on my Satin Collection thread :

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=413

As well as others. As I've said before, I usually don't cum on the vast majority of my dresses for numerous amounts of reasons, but I will if I have multiples or it's an item I don't have a real connection with. Anyway, my hope is that this thread will find new interests to many people, and perhaps it will even inspire others to create and share their own videos. I know personally I was inspired by Destroy's videos on -removed-.

Things to note :

Everything goes! Post whatever video you want as long as it's you cumming on satin (or cumming on a girl wearing satin!)

Videos don't have to be perfect! I know mine definitely aren't, but I don't care anymore. Let's avoid criticism and keep this thing positive! I want to share them with you all!

Enjoy!
Freddielinton

Re: Homemade Cum On Satin Videos!

Post by Freddielinton »

Okay folks, sorry for the wait! Needless to say, I've fixed the issues, and will be uploading my videos to -removed-!

*Note : I will be uploading 3 videos daily (until I catch up), as that is the maximum daily amount on -removed-.

My account name on -removed- is also freddelinton.

I hope you like my videos. They're not really that special or anything, but I just thought I'd share with the community and get this thing going. Feel free to share your videos!

I'll be uploading the first three in a few minutes!

:P
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

Boy, I must have the absolute worst luck ever. I'm still trying to upload the first of the three videos, and it keeps getting stuck at 99%, a mere 200 KBytes away from upload completion.

Bare with me. This may take some time...
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

bout time you started putting that awesome satin collection to good use :D
Photbucket lets you upload videos, this might be a solution. Destroy posted some nice clips of some naughty little dresses getting fucked hard and getting a good soaking.

I'd love to see that blue satin one get it Freddie, inside and out, through and through, it's asking for it.
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

Photobucket tends to take down anything it deems of "unsuitable" content :( certainly here in the UK anyway.
Liking it shiny
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

Fantastic news, all! -removed- Support got back to me and let me know that the 99% issue is a known problem with Internet Explorer, and to try via FireFox or Chrome. I downloaded Chrome and I'm already uploading the second video! However, after uploading, the site states that they have to convert it and such, and it could possibly take up to 4 days for it to show up.
halebopp2

Post by halebopp2 »

Freddielinton wrote:Fantastic news, all! -removed- Support got back to me and let me know that the 99% issue is a known problem with Internet Explorer, and to try via FireFox or Chrome. I downloaded Chrome and I'm already uploading the second video! However, after uploading, the site states that they have to convert it and such, and it could possibly take up to 4 days for it to show up.
Thanks Freddie for taking your time to share your videos! I look forward to seeing them whenever they show up. Thanks also for your other thread too! It has a lot of good looking ladies in cummy satin dresses :)
getther2004

Post by getther2004 »

I can make a video of your choice. Select the item from the album you want to see cum. Waiting for comments.
Mu alboum https://picasaweb.google.com/103125188418302426928
Destroy

Post by Destroy »

I really look forward to seeing your vids Freddie! I know lot's of you out there have some really nice stuff that you enjoy cumming on, so don't be shy to share it with all of us.

I'll get things started by posting this vid I made just last night, in fact. Felt the intense urge to relieve myself so I busted out my red asymmetrical satin slip from the corner of my closet. Some of you might recognize it. Take note of the dark patch in the middle of it. :D
http://tinypic.com/r/bjfx8w/6
Photobucket tends to take down anything it deems of "unsuitable" content certainly here in the UK anyway.
lol yeah. Lately though my inappropriate uploads on Photobucket have not been taken down, yet. But I am trying to find other image hosters to store my pics.

That Picasa Google looks like a great place to do that. Does anyone know if they permit "adult" uploads?

Getther2004, please make a cum vid featuring that pink satin blouse. :D
RIP Bob 6/27/1958 - 9/29/2015
X.com/CumStainDress
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

Nice load on that red satin, red satin always asks, no BEGS, to get fucked.
getther2004

Post by getther2004 »

Home video at your request. Satin blouse 5 http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=lwKAq-S562-
Choose from the album clothing for cum. I will fulfill your desires.
https://picasaweb.google.com/getther2004/

I can do it on webcam for free Skype, Yahoo: Getther2004
getther2004

Post by getther2004 »

Home video at your request. Silk blouse 2 http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=HK8su-S768-
Choose from the album clothing for cum. I will fulfill your desires.
https://picasaweb.google.com/getther2004/

I can do it on webcam for free Skype, Yahoo: Getther2004
terrago

Post by terrago »

Satin silk dress_2 and if it has lining, can you please cum on it?
also, Платье the same request, thanks!
getther2004

Post by getther2004 »

terrago wrote:Satin silk dress_2 and if it has lining, can you please cum on it?
Lining and all that is not out of satin, I removed from this dress. I can make cum on her dress. You tell me in what place on the dress to make cum
halebopp2

Post by halebopp2 »

getther2004 wrote:
terrago wrote:Satin silk dress_2 and if it has lining, can you please cum on it?
Lining and all that is not out of satin, I removed from this dress. I can make cum on her dress. You tell me in what place on the dress to make cum
Who makes that dress? You can put you cum right where the v meets belly on the front?