Freddielinton

Re: Homemade Cum On Satin Videos!

Post by Freddielinton »

Yellow & White Ombré Satin Homecoming Dress

http://-removed-.com/movies/1624506/yell ... dress.html
Destroy

Post by Destroy »

When I see a pretty yellow dress like that I think of purity and innocence. Not anymore after you defiled it with your cum and gave it the cum rag treatment. It deserved it. Very nice job man! That's one of the sexier things you've came on, hope you'll be fucking it again soon and showing us the results!

Btw, the dress looks like it could double as a long satin slip. Super hot lil thing!
RIP Bob 6/27/1958 - 9/29/2015
X.com/CumStainDress
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

Destroy wrote:When I see a pretty yellow dress like that I think of purity and innocence. Not anymore after you defiled it with your cum and gave it the cum rag treatment. It deserved it. Very nice job man! That's one of the sexier things you've came on, hope you'll be fucking it again soon and showing us the results!

Btw, the dress looks like it could double as a long satin slip. Super hot lil thing!
Thanks Destroy! I'll definitely be unloading on this one again very soon. When are we going to see some new videos from you? I know you were planning some things a while back...
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

Hi Freddie !!! Great video !!!! You sure did nice job on that pretty little dress :D :D Did you hang it up and let your cum flow down it ??!! It looks like it want's to be cummed on again and again :lol: I think the bust could use a load or two or three or.......
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

satinstainer wrote:Hi Freddie !!! Great video !!!! You sure did nice job on that pretty little dress :D :D Did you hang it up and let your cum flow down it ??!! It looks like it want's to be cummed on again and again :lol: I think the bust could use a load or two or three or.......
Thanks! Yeah, I think I'm going to keep unloading on this one for a while.

Here's part 2 :

http://-removed-.com/movies/1631622/yell ... ess_2.html

Not too special, but maybe some people would like to see it load-after-load.

I'm so pissed, last night I was shooting Part 3, and just when I was about to cum, my phone shuts off. I came huge all over the dress, and the fucking phone shut off. I didn't have enough memory. I really hate this phone.
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

DAMMIT :cry: :( :( That had to have sucked !! The second video was still really good though, I liked when you wiped your cock off on the top of that dress :D I imagine your cum stains are beginning to show on it nicely !!! The other night when I came on that wedding dress, I was so excited that I forgot to turn on the record on the camera, it was a nice load too, I could her the cum splatting on the dress :evil: :evil: I won't forget next time :lol:
You're surely doing a WAY NICE job on that dress :D :D
Destroy

Post by Destroy »

Same has happened to me, I thought I clicked the record button but really I did not. It's all good, I cannot wait to see cum session #4. Btw, your 2nd vid was awesome, in my opinion it was better than your first.

That thing is so freakin beautiful, I want to get me one for myself. Love the shimmery-ness of that yellow and the layered detailing of the breast section. Love that it looks like it can double as a nightie. Pretty awesome that it is actually a prom dress.

So tell me, what is an "ombre" dress? And what brand is it.
X.com/CumStainDress
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

satinstainer wrote:DAMMIT :cry: :( :( That had to have sucked !! The second video was still really good though, I liked when you wiped your cock off on the top of that dress :D I imagine your cum stains are beginning to show on it nicely !!! The other night when I came on that wedding dress, I was so excited that I forgot to turn on the record on the camera, it was a nice load too, I could her the cum splatting on the dress :evil: :evil: I won't forget next time :lol:
You're surely doing a WAY NICE job on that dress :D :D
Thank you! :)
Destroy wrote:Same has happened to me, I thought I clicked the record button but really I did not. It's all good, I cannot wait to see cum session #4. Btw, your 2nd vid was awesome, in my opinion it was better than your first.

That thing is so freakin beautiful, I want to get me one for myself. Love the shimmery-ness of that yellow and the layered detailing of the breast section. Love that it looks like it can double as a nightie. Pretty awesome that it is actually a prom dress.

So tell me, what is an "ombre" dress? And what brand is it.
Thanks! It's spelled Ombré, but -removed- doesn't allow special characters (I.E. "é") in their titles, so I had to just write it as "Ombre". Ombre refers to the color schemes. You know all the color blended dresses I have? Those are Ombré dresses, or two-toned dresses. Girls are now doing Ombré a lot with their hair as well. The yellow & white dress is made by Jump. They make the majority of Ombré dresses that I own.
Destroy

Post by Destroy »

Thanks. I want to have my way with that yellow dress sooooooo bad!

Btw, my two latest videos are on this thread. I didn't upload them onto xham because I don't see them as good enough. I came way too fast in both of them. When I stay abstinent from cumming for a week, or close to that, seems like I can't control my ability to hold my cum in the way I want too. I'll just erupt!
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=920
X.com/CumStainDress
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

Finally fucked my Sister's Homecoming Dress and came all over the place! I can't wait to show you guys!
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

Freddie, I bet that dress felt like a dream. Can't wait to see it soaked with your cum. It was hurtin for a squirtin.
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

I too can't wait to see that !!!
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

tatra603

Post by tatra603 »

I'd like to be the first on here to just say that your sister is Gorgeous. Tatra
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

WOW...DAMN you have a beautiful sister :D :D :D I wonder if her date had a boner as he was holding her, I know I would have with her nice butt up against me like that :lol: And that is one sexy dress :D :D :D Excellent video, I got a hardon watching your cum land on it while I was imagining her wearing it. Does she know you did it ?? How did you get the dress from her ?? Hopefully, you have more plans for that pretty dress :lol: I liked the cum in the shoe video too, except the dress should have been at the base of your cock to catch the jizz that ran out !!! GREAT JOB :D :D