Homemade Cum On Satin Videos!

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
Letsrip1

Re: Homemade Cum On Satin Videos!

Post by Letsrip1 »

Unfortunately destroy the pic opportunities were missed as the mobile phone might have become an attractive item to steal.
What I can tell you is about a time there was an uppity person I had befriended and conjured up a story about how she could help me by telling her that these low life's had some story or other which could incriminate our posh lady.
So, she asks to meet them to reason with them. I arranged the meeting but tell her because she is posh the women at this smelly flat want her to come all dressed up. So she puts on this very expensive satin two piece suit in black satin along with a purple satin coat. She did not like people who smoked so the women made sure they had ciggie s in their hands.
When she walked in she showed her displeasure. She had to take off her satin coat and it was taken into another room where two dirty men wanked on it and it got some burn holes on it. One of the men came into the room where our posh lady was his hand covered in cum. He came up behind her making sure his hand was getting wiped all over the back of her satin suit.
When it came time for her to go. Two of the rough women helped her on with her coat but one had a very small sharp blade that cut through her suit jacket and then her coat. So she left this dirty place not knowing her coat and the back of her suit was all cum stains and that both items had been ripped and had ciggie burns across them.
It would have made a great picture though!
Ironforme

Post by Ironforme »

My gawd some of those are gorgeous.... Have you ever thought of destroying one like the light blue silk-satin? I would blow a load watching that gown being ironed, and then eventually burned with the iron..... what a great video that would make...especially with a gal doing the ironing, ..... WOW..
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

Hot Pink Satin Pajamas With Black Piping

http://-removed-.com/movies/1780394/hot_ ... iping.html
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

Freddielinton wrote:My Sister's Leather Jacket 5

http://-removed-.com/movies/1780656/my_s ... ket_5.html
This was top notch. Love how you caressed your member with the silky lining and then blew your load all over that coat- it just begs for it doesn't it?
maxilover

Post by maxilover »

Nice work Freddie , bet that lining felt so good :D
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

promdresslover wrote:This was top notch. Love how you caressed your member with the silky lining and then blew your load all over that coat- it just begs for it doesn't it?
Thanks man. Hahah yeah it does!
maxilover wrote:Nice work Freddie , bet that lining felt so good :D
Thank you! Yep yep! Feels great everytime!
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

Another EXCELLENT video Freddie !!! Love the way you loaded that cute little bow up up with cum :lol: :lol: A very appropriate way to treat that slut dress :twisted: :twisted:
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

satinstainer wrote:Another EXCELLENT video Freddie !!! Love the way you loaded that cute little bow up up with cum :lol: :lol: A very appropriate way to treat that slut dress :twisted: :twisted:
Thanks so much. Hahaha yeah! :lol:
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

To make the story short in case you don't follow the Satin Collection thread, I bought a dress on eBay and the seller decided not to ship it to me. Since I wasn't getting the dress, I decided to take her prom picture and cum on her for everyone to see. So it's a "cum on picture" video, my first attempt at it, so it might not be very good, but maybe someone would like to see it.

Prom Slut Tribute

http://-removed-.com/movies/1791366/prom ... ibute.html
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

Hey everybody, I just thought I'd give you all an update. I just got a new phone last weekend. I switched from the iPhone to an Android. So far it's awesome, but I'm having camera issues. I tried twice to shoot new videos yesterday, but the focus keeps going in and out. It keeps going from clear to blurry constantly, and I'm not sure there is a way to fix it. If I can't find a permanent solution soon, I may have to stop shooting videos :(

I'm all about quality, so I'm not about to go and post blurry videos.

This sucks because otherwise, the phone is fantastic. Just wish I had my iPhone to record videos still, because I like making videos a lot, but this focus thing is making it quite difficult :(

Until I figure this out, I may just be uploading YouTube clips of girls wearing satin prom dresses and leather jackets.

Sorry guys :\
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

I hope you get that focus issue sorted soon Freddie.

By the way its good to see you're getting into cum on printed pictures scene too from the last post.
Liking it shiny
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

I just watched your tribute video Freddie !!! I fuckin' loved it :D :D :D On her face and dress...EXCELLENT !!! Too bad she can't see that :lol: :lol: I was tempted to print it and splat a load on her too, just for fuckin ya over like that :lol: :lol: Hope you get your focus problem worked out, that's gotta suck :( :(
Destroy

Post by Destroy »

Shame Freddie, shame!
Shoulda listened and just invested in that digital camera. Especially considering your original phone was good and fine. Phones are for talking and texting, cameras are for videos and pictures.
RIP Bob 6/27/1958 - 9/29/2015
X.com/CumStainDress