Homemade Cum On Satin Videos!

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
Freddielinton

Re: Homemade Cum On Satin Videos!

Post by Freddielinton »

Shooting a new video tonight...

Can you think of anything you'd like to see get cummed on?

The most recent hot pink dress again? The super-cumstained little yellow ombré slut dress? Or perhaps not a satin item, like a bikini top or bottom?

I'm bad at choosing!
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

You GOTTA do it on SATIN Freddie :lol: :lol: Pink is good...that emerald dress could use another load ?? Post some choices, I'll help ya pick one :lol:
removed

Post by removed »

I think the blue one and the green one should be turned into crusty cum rags!
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

I really enjoy cumming on formal gowns like this one, which is one of my favorites :D
http://videobam.com/BlSNE
Attachments
1st Feel (2).JPGAA.jpg
1st Feel (1).jpgAAA.jpgA.jpg
First Cum !!! (2).jpgAAA.jpg
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

satinstainer wrote:You GOTTA do it on SATIN Freddie :lol: :lol: Pink is good...that emerald dress could use another load ?? Post some choices, I'll help ya pick one :lol:
I don't have the emerald green one anymore. I threw it away. I don't know why; I could have used it a few more times. I don't know. Sorry :\
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

That was a pretty dress :D
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

satinstainer wrote:That was a pretty dress :D
Yeah, it was alright. I keep a lot of shit under my sofa, so it must've just gone when I did one of my clean-outs. Unless I put it away somewhere...which is possible, because I found those orange satin shorts that I thought I threw out lol.

Nice video.
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

Thanx Freddie :D This is another video of the same dress. I really wish the woman I bought it from could see this....she thought she & this dress were God's gift to the female gender :lol: I've pumped probably close to 50 loads on it imagining her wearing it :twisted:

http://videobam.com/Kjyqd
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

This video may not appeal to all members :twisted: I have put together an approximate 40 min compilation video of several sessions with this dress getting cummed & :twisted: on. If any of you are interested, pm me 8)
http://videobam.com/tZVOb
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

That's weird....I didn't list that link with that previous post above....I wonder how that got on there. Well, I guess no one has to pm me then :lol:
Are any of you getting a Malware warning when you try to access those links ?? I am, but not when I log in WTF :twisted:
Letsrip1

Post by Letsrip1 »

This 40 minute video of that red dress getting abused is the best I have seen. I went to watch it on my PC but got the malware warning but then viewed it on my iphone using the safari browser no problem.

You could make a brilliant story behind that dress. It sounds like the lady who owned it was 'uppity' and I would assume very posh. Could you imagine if she had given you the dress to 'look after' before her big night out and you had it in a special box and was meant to take it back to your place. But on the way you ended up down a back alley in some seedy bar where there were winos, tramps and female sluts that were rough. You got a bit drunk and forgot about the dress after telling these people what a stuck up lady she was. So they decided to teach her a lesson by handing the dress around so everyone could use it as a cum rag. Even the old slags were rubbing their themselves with the material. So that fine dress got all stained and smelt awful by the time they were finished with it. And maybe with the dress there was a very expensive mink and satin coat that got kicked about the floor of this grubby bar so it got all dirty and stained from these low life people flicking their ciggie ash all over her posh coat. Man she would not be happy when she saw that!
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

Thanx MUCH for the comment !!!! I apologize for the quality, I never planned on up-loading it when I made it !! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: HELL YEAH !!!! I love that scenario :D :D :D I got a hard-on just imagining it getting totally violated in that disgusting way :twisted: I wonder what would happen to it if I left it out behind the biker bar outside of town here ??!!! I REALLY wish there were some fetish lovers around here that would be willing to be part of a bukkake party on that dress :twisted: I would love to see it just dripping with huge, hot, sticky, nasty, smelly, runny, etc etc :lol: loads of cum inside of it and out !!
I'll explain the woman to you at another time, but it's suffice to say that she is the type of person that anyone would get extreme satisfaction out of showing her what happened to her precious, beautiful gown :twisted: This woman thinks her stuff don't stink...ya know the type ??!! I'm still tempted if I can figure out a way, she doesn't know me or where I live :D But it needs alot more done to to it first :twisted: :twisted:
Letsrip1

Post by Letsrip1 »

Hey I am glad you like my story and what could happen to such a dress. I don't find many people who get where I am coming from. But after finding the Satin Forum I read everyone's story about coming on beautiful dresses or the linings of expensive coats. I like doing the same ad everyone else here. But I get fascinated by those who are vagrants. Homeless or winos who don't appreciate such glamorous gowns and coats.

But I have befriended a few that live in squalor and you tell them a story about some stuck up lady that is a real snob. They tell you she should be brought down a peg or two. So, you say you have access to her wardrobe and that she loves talking about how great she feels when wearing such a nice coat or dress.

I have then witnessed them getting hold of this dress or coat and abusing it if I leave it with them for a few hours.
You want to see the state of some ballgowns and coats I then went back to pick up.
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

Letsrip1 wrote:Hey I am glad you like my story and what could happen to such a dress. I don't find many people who get where I am coming from. But after finding the Satin Forum I read everyone's story about coming on beautiful dresses or the linings of expensive coats. I like doing the same ad everyone else here. But I get fascinated by those who are vagrants. Homeless or winos who don't appreciate such glamorous gowns and coats.

But I have befriended a few that live in squalor and you tell them a story about some stuck up lady that is a real snob. They tell you she should be brought down a peg or two. So, you say you have access to her wardrobe and that she loves talking about how great she feels when wearing such a nice coat or dress.

I have then witnessed them getting hold of this dress or coat and abusing it if I leave it with them for a few hours.
You want to see the state of some ballgowns and coats I then went back to pick up.
I sure would like to see what they did with some of the ball gowns !!!!!!! :twisted: :lol:
Destroy

Post by Destroy »

Letsrip, I can for sure see where your mind is coming from. Why else the heck is my name "Destroy?"

Show us what the hobos did to the dresses!! Could care less about the coats though.
But if anyone can turn a beautiful dress into pure disgusting filth, it would be a hobo. Pics please!!!!!
RIP Bob 6/27/1958 - 9/29/2015
X.com/CumStainDress