Acetate Satin - I Just Lurv It!

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
loverofsatin345

Acetate Satin - I Just Lurv It!

Post by loverofsatin345 »

Like everyone else on here i too am just crazy about Satin! And i'm sure now i've found my favourite Satin to date...Acetate, i simply love it. A couple of pics are attached of 2 of my recent purchases, 1 a lovely yellow Acetate Satin skirt which i actually pull right up and it makes into a sort of dress, what do you think? The other is a Pink Acetate Satin french maids dress. Not had either of these long but oh yes they have had plenty of action and so far not 1 stain. How does one do that...well that's another story!
SatinTom

Re: Acetate Satin - I Just Lurv It!

Post by SatinTom »

Very nice! Love the yellow dress.
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

No doubt about it, acetate is THE most sensual satin and fabric ever. Nothing feels better against the skin, and especially the cock. It wicks up hot jizzloads and cum and just begs for more.
seasideshow

Post by seasideshow »

I agree with you that acetate satin is without a doubt the best, it's just a great shame that the only way to clean it is dry cleaning. If you wash acetate it just takes all the "body" out of it. I have a few double sided acetate satin blouses and skirts I have made myself and they feel fantastic.
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

yeah that's so true, once you "blow" enough into acetate, it stains and loses it's original sensual feel. I've got a purple prom dress that belonged to a friends' niece that I am quite attracted to, and I've fucked it so many times, it is worn out, lining and all. But it's got more sentimental value, everytime I see her prom pictures with her maddeningly sexy body in it, I get the ol' rise in the Levi's and have to go rub one off on it.
Destroy

Post by Destroy »

I've never paid much consideration to the specific satin varieties, as long as it was soft and shiny (and constituted a sexy dress or lingerie), it's the only thing that mattered. But I'll have to take a closer inspection at this acetate I keep hearing good things about.

PDL, any chance of you putting up pics of your niece in that prom dress?
Hope you can at least post pics of the current state of that cum wrecked prom dress. Yes that elegant dress that was at one stage of a young lady's life, her pride and joy.
I got me a rock solid boner just reading about your post. Damn!
RIP Bob 6/27/1958 - 9/29/2015
X.com/CumStainDress
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

I have one black acetate dress; it's okay. The inner side of the material is very dull though. I have noticed that acetate dresses do have a different feel and shine to them than the cheap acetate linings a lot of dresses have. It's a little thick for my taste, but it's okay. I prefer 100% polyester satin.
scintilla

Post by scintilla »

Greetings satin lovers; I too love acetate satin. It does lose its body if it's washed and dried. I always starch my sheets and use heavy starch and iron when damp, or right after coming out of the washing machine. Has kept my satin sheets in good sexual pleasure order for a long time. Hope this helps. Scintila is Ssatin is Scintilla
loverofsatin345

Post by loverofsatin345 »

Nice bit of advice there Scintilla thanks for that.
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

promdresslover wrote:yeah that's so true, once you "blow" enough into acetate, it stains and loses it's original sensual feel. I've got a purple prom dress that belonged to a friends' niece that I am quite attracted to, and I've fucked it so many times, it is worn out, lining and all. But it's got more sentimental value, everytime I see her prom pictures with her maddeningly sexy body in it, I get the ol' rise in the Levi's and have to go rub one off on it.
Have you posted pix of that stained prom dress ??!! If not..PLEASE DO !!!!!!!!