Eastex, Windsoor,Peggy French acetate lined coats

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
Bridalman

Eastex, Windsoor,Peggy French acetate lined coats

Post by Bridalman »

Hi all you satin lined coat fans out there.
Have just discovered via E Bay the fun of the 1960/1970s satin lined coats made by Eastex, windsmmoor, Peggy French and the like.

Anyone in to Satin lined heavy draped, fur collared coats big old sainlined fur coats out there. I luve the big old granny coats from the 1950s. Any Satin Coat lining lovers in SW England do get in touch
coatfun

Re: Eastex, Windsoor,Peggy French acetate lined coats

Post by coatfun »

Hello Bridalman,
I'm like you when it cums to satin lined ladies coats. I love the ladies coats from the 50's 60's 70's. Cashmere, wool, faux fur and a mink collars just adds to the sexyness. Those coats have the best satin linings and were large and so sexy. In the late 80's and 90's the coat makers started putting cheap linings in them. I'm like you I look for certain names of the coat makers. I also make sure they post a picture of the lining. If they don't I will message them and ask them to message me a picture of the lining. I like to wear one of my satin lined coats while I am fucking another coat. I also love vintage bridal gowns from the 40's and 50's and of course formal gowns and bridesmaid gowns too. I live in the U.S. so we have a lot of different brand name coats here. I have posted several pictures of some of my coats on the coat lining thread.
Regards,
Coatfun