Do you like my wife's nightie?

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
Charlington

Re: Do you like my wife's nightie?

Post by Charlington »

I totally agree with you Silkyfan. Pushing your urges onto someone could result in a total ban! It's about enjoying what you've got and not getting to greedy, I constantly have to hold myself back. The nighties she wears are not big enough for me, if I let myself loose she would be wearing a nightie at least 4 times bigger and wide as the bedroom! I'll have to stop now I'm getting excited & getting ideas :D
Silkyfan

Post by Silkyfan »

Like you, I was trying to imagine your wife's nighties being at least 4 times bigger but got myself over excited and had to go for a [ahem] lay down in a darkened room. :mrgreen:

It must be difficult enough for her to move around with her nighties being the size they are although it must feel nice for her.
Charlington

Post by Charlington »

She's not the most graceful mover in her nighties, but such a turn-on watching her brush up against furniture and knock things of shelves. I have been seriously thinking about upgrading to a super huge one, maybe just to wear on special occasions! But if she wore one I'd want it every day!!!
Charlington

Post by Charlington »

I love playing with this one, so silky :D
Attachments
image.jpg
Silkyfan

Post by Silkyfan »

Charlington wrote:She's not the most graceful mover in her nighties, but such a turn-on watching her brush up against furniture and knock things of shelves. I have been seriously thinking about upgrading to a super huge one, maybe just to wear on special occasions! But if she wore one I'd want it every day!!!
It must be awesome to watch her move around though and even more awesome to feel her brush against you.

If you're certain she'll wear a super huge nightie, go for it! Just restrict her to wearing it on any day of the week ending in "day" :mrgreen:

Thanks for posting the latest picture, I can definitely see the attraction of these nighties!
Charlington

Post by Charlington »

The best feeling is when she shuffles on top of me & all the satin just whacks me in the face & I'm not visible. Then she struggles & fights to pull back all the layers to find me & I'm just thinking leave me, I'm in heaven!
Silkyfan

Post by Silkyfan »

I'm getting more and more jealous. What I wouldn't give to be in your place. :D

How do you manage to wash the nighties and petticoats after any little "accidents"? They must surely be too big to fit into a washing machine.
Charlington

Post by Charlington »

That's why god invented bath tubs! They have to be hand washed and hung out on the washing line, I can only imagine what the neighbours are thinking :shock:

My fantasy would be if another woman could come and play with us, my wife in her blue one & the other in the red one! Imagine the sights & sounds watching them trying to get to me. Eventually they would get angry with each other & have a cat fight, while I sit back & enjoy! That would be so hot :lol:

Any women what to come & play? :lol:
Silkyfan

Post by Silkyfan »

Charlington wrote:That's why god invented bath tubs! They have to be hand washed and hung out on the washing line, I can only imagine what the neighbours are thinking :shock:

My fantasy would be if another woman could come and play with us, my wife in her blue one & the other in the red one! Imagine the sights & sounds watching them trying to get to me. Eventually they would get angry with each other & have a cat fight, while I sit back & enjoy! That would be so hot :lol:

Can I come and watch?

I'll bring the beer and popcorn. :lol:
Charlington

Post by Charlington »

What do you think of my satin bed sheet, oh wait it's a nightie :D

I'm home alone looking through my wife's draws. Trying to decide for tonight :lol:
Attachments
image.jpg
Silkyfan

Post by Silkyfan »

Charlington wrote:What do you think of my satin bed sheet, oh wait it's a nightie :D

I'm home alone looking through my wife's draws. Trying to decide for tonight :lol:
Holy satin duvet covers Batman!

That looks fantastic. You weren't kidding when you said your wife's nightdresses are huge.

I would think that I had died and gone to heaven if I was under someone wearing that nightie and petticoats.

Good luck for tonight. :wink:

P.S. Pick the black one that you've got out on the bed in the photo. :D
Silkyfan

Post by Silkyfan »

Silkyfan wrote:
Charlington wrote:That's why god invented bath tubs! They have to be hand washed and hung out on the washing line, I can only imagine what the neighbours are thinking :shock:

Can I come and watch?

I'll bring the beer and popcorn. :lol:
I've just had second thoughts on the cat fight. I would prefer to see a nice, gentle wrestling match between the two women. just so their nighties and petticoats don't get ripped. :)
Charlington

Post by Charlington »

I did go with the black nightie! OMG it was amazing so big :D

I've got some washing to do tomorrow!!
satinlad

Post by satinlad »

As I've said in another thread I'm a big fan of your wife's nighties!! Just incredible - 10/10! Love the photos and it's great to hear what you get up to! XD
Charlington

Post by Charlington »

Undergarments :D
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg